Mafia season 6 sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
1. A new rule which states that if a serial killer and a single mafia member are the sole survivors the serial killer wins assuming the serial killer has both lives remaining just to make it a little easier on the killer. Think this rule would be good? Wanna see it in action? What are your thoughts

2. It obviously came into play last season but do you guys prefer me keep quite when people are hit but not killed during the night or did you like it better when it was mentioned during the story?
1. It's autowin for SK anyway

2. I actually don't like it when you tell who got hit. Mafia is a game of mysteries and I rather know a lot less in this game than a lot more.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. It's autowin for SK anyway

2. I actually don't like it when you tell who got hit. Mafia is a game of mysteries and I rather know a lot less in this game than a lot more.
Yeah it would be interesting to think what would have happened last game if no one had known about me getting hit by the mafia xD

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
1. A new rule which states that if a serial killer and a single mafia member are the sole survivors the serial killer wins assuming the serial killer has both lives remaining just to make it a little easier on the killer. Think this rule would be good? Wanna see it in action? What are your thoughts

2. It obviously came into play last season but do you guys prefer me keep quite when people are hit but not killed during the night or did you like it better when it was mentioned during the story?
1. I'm completely fine with this; it's obvious the mafia member would have no chance against the SK anyway, seeing the SK still has 2 lives left. I'd love to see this in action and it's a time-saving rule.

2. I actually am so-and-so with this rule; I honestly prefer seeing who got hit in the night, as it gives us a little more evidence to go off of and alerts the person that they have 1 life left, however, it would also be cool to have it so they don't see hits but private message those who get hit so they know, as it would add an extra layer of mystery to the game and some heated discussion would take place, people even more confused as to who the mafia are. I'm leaning more on the side of everyone getting to know who got hit in the night, however, it adds more evidence for the towns folk to discover who the mafia/serial killer(s) are and gives the towns folk more of a chance to get better luck in an already interesting and possibly hard game.

EDIT: I have a suggestion; don't call people out on double-voting. It adds a layer of mystery to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.