Mafia season 5 Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Wut? ._.
I did say at the beginning that I wasn't fully decided on joining or not.
I would like an actual explanation on how this Season will work; what kind of roles will be apart of it; any special rules, and the like before I actually decide if I want to join or not. It really should have been more apart of the first post, to explain to returning players anything new added, and newer players on how this season and past seasons on the idea of Mafia.

I guess... I'll stay and join the game since it seems i'm already in the position.
Though the above would be widely appreciated.
(Also I would say wait for 2 more people. I believe the full 20-player cast is much better)

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
For the past few days I've educated myself on this game. I'm ready! My mind is set! All I ask is PLEEEEASE don't let me be the first to die. Kthx.

Reaction score
As I'm working on the rules and roles (TBR) I have come across a dilemma, i'm trying to decide between to independent roles the fanboy who is assigned an idol who must survive inorder for them to win, or the journalist, an indepndent version of the cop who would need to investigate everyone alive to win. Which would be the perfered role?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
As I'm working on the rules and roles (TBR) I have come across a dilemma, i'm trying to decide between to independent roles the fanboy who is assigned an idol who must survive inorder for them to win, or the journalist, an indepndent version of the cop who would need to investigate everyone alive to win. Which would be the perfered role?
I think fanboy would be much better.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I would also like fanboy better.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I would also perfer Fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.