Mafia season 5 Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Hey I don't either, this is my first RP...
Mafia isn't RP unless you want to make a story about it and explain reasoning, logic, discussions, and arguments in a very story-like fashion as well as "playing the role" of a specific character with things such as names, backstories, adventures, and such case, which in most cases, as we saw in I believe Mafia Season 3, does not work well and generally confuses the player within the Mafia game.
If you want RP, look at Duffie's Minecraft RP, The Afterstory, or the Zombie Apocalypse roleplay for forum sights, or take a gander at RPing in games such as in World of Warcraft, Everquest, Eve Online, and other MMO's as well as a number of RPG's.

This is certainly not "RP" in the traditional sense.
Mafia is a "party-game." It's just a game. You have a goal like any other game, which is to either survive the Mafia, or kill them off. Nothing really more to it.
So this post is just to clear that up.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Mafia isn't RP unless you want to make a story about it and explain reasoning, logic, discussions, and arguments in a very story-like fashion as well as "playing the role" of a specific character with things such as names, backstories, adventures, and such case, which in most cases, as we saw in I believe Mafia Season 3, does not work well and generally confuses the player within the Mafia game.
If you want RP, look at Duffie's Minecraft RP, The Afterstory, or the Zombie Apocalypse roleplay for forum sights, or take a gander at RPing in games such as in World of Warcraft, Everquest, Eve Online, and other MMO's as well as a number of RPG's.

This is certainly not "RP" in the traditional sense.
Mafia is a "party-game." It's just a game. You have a goal like any other game, which is to either survive the Mafia, or kill them off. Nothing really more to it.
So this post is just to clear that up.
Thats true, I guess thats why I liked the sound of it more than RP's.

Reaction score
As it stands we are at 18 players

Nitasu987
Sperstein
77_is_the_best
Hockeyfan1852
Defiant_blob
Jolteon42
zezmi
JKangaroo
Dessern5
prizyms
Sploorky
Mariosatr
Digitalmez
Old_man_oak_63
HarmakPaul
Endersteve5
Kraby1
Nottykitten
I have two ways we can continue
1. We begin the game, the mafia will subsitute two regular members for one power role
2. We hold out for the last two
What is the perfered method

Status
Not open for further replies.