Mafia Season 3.5: Japan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
The Cult Leader, Alpha102, attempts to talk to 77_is_the_best, the Stalker, in order to attempt to convert them to the cult. However, in the midst of the discussion, the Blaze appears, having not only intercepted [subject A] but also been ordered to kill Alpha102. Hurriedly, Alpha102 attempts to escape, only to have a well-aimed fireball shot into his back.

Meanwhile, having heard of his master's death, helloworld111 the cultist commits suicide in despair.

Night Summary
------------------
The Blaze(interceptor) kills Alpha102 the Cult Leader through interception and mafia kill.
Helloworld111 the cultist committed suicide.
Day Begins

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
In retrospect I didn't do a great job of killing the mafia xD.
I really did think Notty was mafia, especially after that unfortinate statement regarding inactive players being killed.
After Notty was revealed innocent, I pretty much re-thought Harmak as innocent.
To be honest, I thought Sploorky was mafia after Notty's lynch. I knew I would be a priority target by the mafia after that day, but imo it's better(and a lot more fun) to go all-out and not worry about dying at the night(unless your role demands stealth).

Harmak and Sploorky, what were your roles?

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Hehehe good game guys and yes Jolt was the oracle.

Edit: In the end we just had all the roles covered and we knew that you were the cult leader alpha, I stalked hello night 1 and found out that he was the miller then night 2 HarmakPaul and he was a villager then by night 3 there was only me, jolt, pace, Alpha, Sploorky, HarmakPaul and Hello. We knew sploorky wouldn't say to be lunched when he went away if he was the cult leader so that left Alpha :D

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I really should have acted night 1, I didn't do anything because of all the threats. But if you knew it was me, why did it take you so long to get to me?

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Night 2 notty, jolteon and prisums were still goodies and were alive si that was a 1/4 chance and we picked prizums to both get the game moving and I thought he might be confused about his 'cultist' role.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Was very well done I had major fun ands grats to my teammates to finish the job. I knew adding Jolteon would give us an Idea who everyone was and since he was the oracle it cleared up everything so GG no re.

Status
Not open for further replies.