Mafia Season 3.5: Japan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
After a constant day of sways, the town decided finally that it would be wisest not to lynch. They head to bed, hoping more valuable evidence comes up tomorrow.

All power roles please send me your action.
An opening is here for a replacement. PM me if interested.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
After a particularly long night, the town awakens to find Balloon98 the Yakuza dead in a room. It appeared he was convincing another person to join the mafia, and succeeded.

Near Balloon's body, Prizym the Villager is found. His ties to everything is uncertain.

With no other traces of evidence otherwise, everyone is left uncertain.

SUMMARY
-----------------
Balloon98 the Yakuza converted another person into the mafia.
Prizym the Villager was murdered by the mafia.

DAY BEGINS

helloworld111

Reaction score
As a quick note:
There are 8 people left.
3 of the 8 are Mafia.
1-3 of the 8 are cultists.
4 of the 8 are Town sided.
Assuming my info is correct, this means that if we lynch incorrectly, or the mafia kills 1 person, we are dead. So we should only lynch someone with hard evidence. (also, if we lynch the cultist, its really risky as if 1 cultist is town sided, we're dead also)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Before I voice my suspicions, I want to point out
Prizyms's death-I think the mafia killed him to help keep the game going, since Prizyms was going to be modkilled anyway.
What I now think:
balloon98 was confirmed mafia. He didn't speak that much during the game and decided to change hands.
Sploorky- I'm wondering if Sploorky is right about his bandwagon accusation, as he thought he was going to be modkilled. I have a feeling he just wanted to get everything he thought about the game off before he died. But he didn't die, and he can't take any of those statements back. I'm not going to ignore the suspicious comments from him earlier, but I'm willing to take a chance.(Said later)

Bandwagon comment:
Sploorky Said:
Hm. To cause more discussion before I go...
Nottycat said:
I vote Sploorky
Why? Because thats what I think should happen now.
That's a pretty vague reason. Seems very bandwagonish(made up words ftw) to me.
paceboys said:
So does paceboys ^
I also vote Sploorky
Very quick to vote what somebody says without any specific reason as to why.
harmakpaul said:
I kinda doubt it's notty, because he was mafia in both seasons one and two. Getting mafia 3/4 times seems unlikely, but possible. Don't cancel him out yet.
Covering up for somebody, perhaps? With a good player like harmak, I'm thinking that quote was thought out.

Take of that as you all will.
I'll use this quote to lead off into my next one.
Nottykitten-Sploorky has a point about Nottykitten's vagueness. All that was said about the vote was how Notty thought it should happen now. I want legitimate reasons.
HarmakPaul-Also noted within Sploorky's quote is how Harmak has defended Nottykitten, which is a HUGE sign of working together. I still think Harmak is likely to be Samurai or Oracle from his first post, though.
helloworld111-Most of his/her posts have been logical. But the best mafia are the ones that disguise their identity with logical posts. So far I think he/she's fine.
Jolteon42-May be THE quietest person here. I have seen almost nothing from Jolteon.
paceboys-He does make the occasional odd comment. For his vote against Sploorky, I've seen him do the darndest things before. He could be anything.
77_is_the_best-I haven't really seen anything from you that raises a red flag. You were suspicious of Harmak earlier, which prevents you from being with him. (Unless you're really good)

What I think is the most likely possibility(Which will also get me killed):
Nottykitten and HarmakPaul are both mafia. That explains how HarmakPaul has defended Nottykitten and Nottykitten's mysterious vote against Sploorky.

We also have to factor in that a new mafia member has JUST been chosen, and we have no evidence against him/her.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Prizyms's death-I think the mafia killed him to help keep the game going, since Prizyms was going to be modkilled anyway.
What I now think:
balloon98 was confirmed mafia. He didn't speak that much during the game and decided to change hands.
Sploorky- I'm wondering if Sploorky is right about his bandwagon accusation, as he thought he was going to be modkilled. I have a feeling he just wanted to get everything he thought about the game off before he died. But he didn't die, and he can't take any of those statements back. I'm not going to ignore the suspicious comments from him earlier, but I'm willing to take a chance.(Said later)

Bandwagon comment:

Nottykitten-Sploorky has a point about Nottykitten's vagueness. All that was said about the vote was how Notty thought it should happen now. I want legitimate reasons.
HarmakPaul-Also noted within Sploorky's quote is how Harmak has defended Nottykitten, which is a HUGE sign of working together. I still think Harmak is likely to be Samurai or Oracle from his first post, though.
helloworld111-Most of his/her posts have been logical. But the best mafia are the ones that disguise their identity with logical posts. So far I think he/she's fine.
Jolteon42-May be THE quietest person here. I have seen almost nothing from Jolteon.
paceboys-He does make the occasional odd comment. For his vote against Sploorky, I've seen him do the darndest things before. He could be anything.
77_is_the_best-I haven't really seen anything from you that raises a red flag. You were suspicious of Harmak earlier, which prevents you from being with him. (Unless you're really good)

Nottykitten and HarmakPaul are both mafia. That explains how HarmakPaul has defended Nottykitten and Nottykitten's mysterious vote against Sploorky.

We also have to factor in that a new mafia member has JUST been chosen, and we have no evidence against him/her.
Im vague =D
But anyhow, my reason was because he was going on a trip, and inactive people shouldnt be here, thats why I said he should be killed.
And I think sploor is villager, so not lynching him.

Nothing more to say.

• Haha
Reactions: balloon98

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Oh day came? Anywho.
Let's look in the eyes of mafia.
They need someone to convert.
They can't risk choosing someone random in fear of picking the samurai.
Can't pick someone already suspicious otherwise that would just be plain dumb.

So who has (supposedly) revealed?
HarmakPaul- says he is a villager or miller.
Sploorky- also says he's a villager

One of these may have been the target of the yaker last night. (of course if alpha is right then HarmakPaul and notty were mafia and then balloon died for sploorky)

Note: this is a wild guess so maybe the mafia did take a guess last night and risked hitting the samurai. Once again throwing possibilities out there.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Nottykitten said:
Alpha102 said: ↑
What I now think:

Bandwagon comment:

Im vague =D
But anyhow, my reason was because he was going on a trip, and inactive people shouldnt be here, thats why I said he should be killed.
And I think sploor is villager, so not lynching him.

Nothing more to say.
Bolded parts
Notty that pretty much confirms my suspicions. You said that inactive people shouldn't be in the game, and the mafia lynched Prizyms. Now, before you say it was a set-up, you said the inactive statement AFTER the mafia lynched prizyms.

Vote: Nottykitten.

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten
Status
Not open for further replies.