Mafia: Saints & Sinners - GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Didn't you literally whine earlier that we were thinking of voting you over Skele and others? We've decided to go forth with testing claimed sinners and cutting down the numbers of claimed saints, something that you've been preaching...

Are you just trying to be a contrarian this game or are you just so spineless you can't hold a single stance on anything sm GOD DAMN h
Actions that people take can make me reconsider what to do, I'm probably still be fine voting with Skele later.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Actions that people take can make me reconsider what to do, I'm probably still be fine voting with Skele later.
You have literally gone from holding incredibly polarising positions for seemingly no reason to then backtracking and holding an opposing polarising position.

You've done this multiple times.

You have to understand how unhelpful that is.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
your beginning actions have nothing to do with fog being lynched (in fact you were the one person against it), or the claims everyone's made, or the current state of the game
you're being so kind and encouraging

thank you nice person with an unconfirmed alignment, you have restored my faith in humantity
Like I said, it's all fogs fault

Reactions: Alisha

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Plus his odd suspicion towards me in the very beginning of the game.
What was a joke about my claim?

You have literally gone from holding incredibly polarising positions for seemingly no reason to then backtracking and holding an opposing polarising position.

You've done this multiple times.

You have to understand how unhelpful that is.
I'm not sure how it is unhelpful, I just like throwing out theories and then seeing what happens. Obviously depending on who agrees with it my opinion can change again.

Status
Not open for further replies.