Mafia: Saints & Sinners - GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Skele

Reaction score
I find Vat's suspicion both fitting and not for town. I remember quite a lot moments with him 'fishing for reactions', but he doesn't even seem sure about himself, which is... well, yeah.
Most of the conversation goes about possible opportunities and what can go wrong (answer is everything, obviously), although it quite confuses me, bringing my apologies for that. As it was said earlier though, it isn't going to bring us pretty much anywhere if the discussion will go on only about that.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
on a side note, does the deadline clock work for anyone? When i click on it, it says 00:00:00
I extended the deadline another 24 hours when MarsKid subbed in to replace that_guy. The new deadline clock is here

Reactions: HKCaper

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
anyone have a good idea for a lynch?
me

but seriously I've said multiple fucking times we should lynch either Alisha or Tim, whichever town deems more scummy. It's quite clear that the mafia will know how deals with the devil work as they have to participate into them so either of them could be mafia, not lynching them leaves them open to be forced into a deal with the devil and/or targeted for whatever mafia wincon/advantage bullshit that goes on below the surface. The only disadvantage is if the mafia need to kill these sinners then we're 1 day closer to a mafia victory which, as some sinners are still unknown, is potentially meaningless.

• Agree
Reactions: sessybessy

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
anyone have a good idea for a lynch?
My only slight scumread at this moment is Inffy, but I think that's just his playstyle which reads suspicious to me all the time. But I don't think we have that much info to justify a target, it would just be a shot in the dark with a hope of a positive or informative outcome.

I personally town-read both Tim & Alisha rn, and I think there is the potential that their ability may come in useful later down the line

UNVOTE

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
My only slight scumread at this moment is Inffy, but I think that's just his playstyle which reads suspicious to me all the time. But I don't think we have that much info to justify a target, it would just be a shot in the dark with a hope of a positive or informative outcome.

I personally town-read both Tim & Alisha rn, and I think there is the potential that their ability may come in useful later down the line

UNVOTE
reminder we're under 12 hours away from another classic escr day 0 no lynch

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score

UNVOTE
What made you change your mind on Alisha?

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I don't think we should kill alisha (or myself obv) today but Im willing to come on her tomorrow. If she's really scum then pushing me so hard now will put her in a very bad position tomorrow when I flip town. Fog is someone I also town read this game. I still feel like HK, skele and sessy are all good lynches because IMO they seem less towny and helpful than other people and are only around just to put some messages.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I don't think we should kill alisha (or myself obv) today but Im willing to come on her tomorrow. If she's really scum then pushing me so hard now will put her in a very bad position tomorrow when I flip town. Fog is someone I also town read this game. I still feel like HK, skele and sessy are all good lynches because IMO they seem less towny and helpful than other people and are only around just to put some messages.
ait pal this is war.

Are you suspecting me because of my theory crafting? That's all I can really think of to have atsuspicion against me, other than that I don't get it...I'd like a more in depth explanation other than "only around to put some messages". I don't have a deep knowledge of mafia mechanics and how it all works so, like I've explained, theory crafting is my only way of helping the town.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I still feel like HK, skele and sessy are all good lynches because IMO they seem less towny and helpful than other people and are only around just to put some messages.
horrible options. i kinda liked sessy's posts, so im going to give her a town vibe. skele is mia but i dunno, doesnt feel right. and me, well thats just a no go. i felt you put those 3 for a bait, and even after what inf pointed out, i thought it could be an elaborate bait. but you still seem quite adamant. ima hop on my fence for a sec and say that might be because you havent been here for a while, but we 3 are extroardinary lurkers (thx mars), especially day 0, wanting us lynched based on that is iffy, even more so since you are accusing us of something that would fit you aswell.

my vibe eye <0> still not good on alisha, but id hate to lynch her since based of a scum vibe where I feel she is planning something. i love fences, and she could be town planning something.

im actually gonna take some more stances so infy hopefuly thinks im town, ima give a town-ish vibe to sessy, tim, and aqua. i think i put some bits here and there that foreshadowed those vibes, but with a deadline coming up, ill say it again.

i think i wouldnt mind lynching among infy, mars, unu, or vat. i guess vat and unu are slightly biased because they said i could be scum. i dont know truly, but a lynch seems better than no lynch. mars feels a bit less intense than last game, but that could have its reasons.

• Agree
Reactions: sessybessy

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Inf - Slightly Scummy, actually. He feels a lot more calculated this game, being careful enough to not get into tunneling. I just have had this feeling he's setting me up to be lynched later and doesn't want to do it now because me flipping town would put the spotlight on someone he doesn't want the spotlight on.

Fog - Neutral. We share some of the same suspicions but admittedly I haven't been good at reading Fog in the past and have had few games with him in it. His vote on me and subsequent takeback of it makes me a little nervous.

Timdood - Town for outing himself alongside me.

Marskid - Town, he's been attempting to solve the setup and rightfully questioning a lot of the norms in a somewhat constructive way.

Unusual_Dood - Town, asking good questions and appearing very reasonable this game!

Aqua - Town, been offering up ideas and reasonably doesn't trust me or tim which is fair.

Betapanda - Neutral. None of their posts have jumped out at me.

GoodSkele - Neutral. Good skele is so hard for me to read so I'm waiting to see if he slips up later.

HKCaper - Neutral. Feels calculated as usual but has been giving enough substantial content.

Vatumok - Scum vibes, I still feel like he's downplaying his mafia knowledge and his latest post about saving me for later screams off.

Sessybessy - Slight town. They've been making content and offering ideas even if they might not be popular ideas, so I feel comfortable with them.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
What made you change your mind on Alisha?
fog townreading me suddenly after having a pretty elaborate post about not trusting me is S U S
Do I trust Alisha 100%, no. Do I trust anybody 100%, no. I mean my theory on Alisha could just as easily be transferred onto Tim. However, I don't think that either person deserves to be lynched rn. M

I mean everybody seems to be pushing for a D0 lynch, and in all fairness; if we end up lynching a townie and maf get a kill tonight then we are already 2 players down and with as little information as we have been given is it worth the risk, or should we wait at least a night cycle to get a better understanding of what this game is about?

Status
Not open for further replies.