Mafia: Saints & Sinners - GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Day 4
The citizens of New Orleans awoke, feeling somewhat relieved now that they had driven the Devil out of town. However, that relief was soon dampened upon the discovery of the charred skeleton of HKCaper. It was clear the Devil's lackeys were still out and about doing his fiendish work for him. With Mardi Gras fast approaching, the people of New Orleans set out to put a stop to the Devil's lackeys for good.

HKCaper was Saint Christopher. They were Town-aligned.

Welcome to Saints & Sinners, HKCaper.

Your role is Saint Christopher. You are Town-aligned.

Each night, you may visit a player and protect that player from one lethal attack. You may not visit the same player two nights in a row. You may not visit yourself.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town.

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch and 3 to no-lynch. If no player has the majority of votes by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched, so long as they have more than 1 vote on them.

Day 4 Deadline Here

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Okay friends we all have to come together and cooperate to get rid of Inf's lackeys (I could have said the Devil's lackeys but Inf is always gonna be satan in my heart)

there are 6 of us left

Alisha (Proven poor sinner by Aqua)
Timdood3 (Proven poor sinner by Aqua)
TheWeakGuy48_ (Sinner claim)
BetaPanda (Sinner claim)
Unusual_Dood (Saint claim)
@Good_Skele (Saint claim)

It looks like all we have is going to be classic Mafia gameplay going forward, so I want everyone to do some backreading and analyze who Inf interacted with and see who he was shielding.

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
An issue that I've noticed has bugged me more than most others is whether or not there exists mafia poor sinners. IDK if it's meta or not to speculate about Stranger's setups in the past & whether they'd include mafia poor sinners, so I don't wanna engage in that conversation (unless it's fine). I feel like there could be room for it, and I would maybe have included something alike it if I made the setup myself. At the same time I'm not sure if that changes anything. Honestly, debating for/against it at this point seems a bit counterintuitive seeing as it's mostly speculation. I had more to say but gonna go to sleep soon so good night everyone ;)

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch and 3 to no-lynch. If no player has the majority of votes by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched, so long as they have more than 1 vote on them.

Day 4 Deadline Here
Also can @everyone take note of this deadline. Assuming that there's 2 mafia left it means that literally the whole town has to vote at the same player to avoid a top-voted lynch which can easily swing and end in no-lynch or a mislynch.

how are you feeling on this fine day
I'm feeling very fine.. on this.. fine day

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
An issue that I've noticed has bugged me more than most others is whether or not there exists mafia poor sinners. IDK if it's meta or not to speculate about Stranger's setups in the past & whether they'd include mafia poor sinners, so I don't wanna engage in that conversation (unless it's fine). I feel like there could be room for it, and I would maybe have included something alike it if I made the setup myself. At the same time I'm not sure if that changes anything. Honestly, debating for/against it at this point seems a bit counterintuitive seeing as it's mostly speculation. I had more to say but gonna go to sleep soon so good night everyone ;)
That's debatable yeah. If there are mafia poor sinners then nobody here is truly clear. If not, then tim and I are both clear.

Could you give a list of the two people you believe to be scum, and why?

BetaPanda

Reaction score
ALSO ALSO BEFORE YOU GUYS SHARE INFORMATION TO EACH OTHER I HAVE A BIG GALAXY BRAIN IDEA WHICH PROBABLY MIGHT BE GAME_BREAKING(?) BUT IT CAN CONFIRM SOMETHING IMPORTANT !

Status
Not open for further replies.