Mafia: Saints & Sinners - GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount 1: Remember Kids, Don't Do PM Mechanics
TheWeakGuy48_ - Alisha [L-3]

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch and 3 to no-lynch. If no player has the majority of votes by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched, so long as they have more than 1 vote on them.

Day 4 Deadline

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
An issue that I've noticed has bugged me more than most others is whether or not there exists mafia poor sinners.
Inf's flip basically confirms that there are no mafia poor sinners.

With two remaining mafia and four remaining town, two of which are cleared (Alisha and me) we have a 25% chance to win based purely off random lynches. Obviously we have the bonus of not needing to rely on randomness, and I agree with Alisha that it's probably twg and skele. But since we have the time available to us, I'm going to hold off on voting to take time to backread.

Reactions: Alisha

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I visited Beta. Nothing was said in the chat.

Currently I have 3 exams ongoing simultaneously, one which I need to finish today, the last which needs to be finished in 6 days. So until then, I, unfortunately, can't really afford to spend much time here. I will check in once in a while to place any vote when necessary though. However, after the last exam is finished (in 6 days), I will have time again!

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Could you give a list of the two people you believe to be scum, and why?
I'm withholding it currently so I don't spoil it too soon...
@TheWeakGuy48_ did you got a specific message during the night ?
I will not answer this as it is in violation of rule number 12.
thats it im out of patience

it's almost 100% TWG and good skele based on Inf's interactions with them

vote TWG
Could you give quotes?
Inf's flip basically confirms that there are no mafia poor sinners.

With two remaining mafia and four remaining town, two of which are cleared (Alisha and me) we have a 25% chance to win based purely off random lynches. Obviously we have the bonus of not needing to rely on randomness, and I agree with Alisha that it's probably twg and skele. But since we have the time available to us, I'm going to hold off on voting to take time to backread.
Im sorry but I don't really see how Inf's role confirms that there are no mafia poor sinner. How so?

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount 2: Stacy, Worst Landlord Ever Returns
TheWeakGuy48_ - Alisha, Unusual_Dood, Good Skele [L-1]

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch and 3 to no-lynch. If no player has the majority of votes by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched, so long as they have more than 1 vote on them.

Day 4 Deadline

• Perfect

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 4 Final Votecount
TheWeakGuy48_ - Alisha, Unusual_Dood, Good Skele, Timdood3

After another day of debate, the people of New Orleans gathered around TheWeakGuy48_ and put a bullet through his head. Shortly after TheWeakGuy48_ collapsed to the ground dead, a faint smell of brimstone appeared in the air. Suddenly, a giant fiery pit appeared in the ground below TheWeakGuy48's body and several fiendish looking hands pulled TheWeakGuy48_ down into the pit. After that sight, the citizens went to look at TheWeakGuy48_'s house and discovered that it was full of many mysterious items, including several books on voodoo and other forms of dark magic. Alas, one of the Devil's lackeys had been stopped but there were still more out there, waiting to strike. The people of New Orleans retreated to their homes for another restless night.

The WeakGuy48_ was Dr. Marie Laveau. They were Mafia-aligned.

Welcome to Saints & Sinners, TheWeakGuy48_.

Your role is Dr. Marie Laveau. You are Mafia-aligned.

Each night you may visit one player and prevent them from using their night action.

Win Condition: Gain factional control of the daily lynch vote.

Night 5 is now beginning. Hard deadline for night 5 will be 16:00 hours UTC on 13 June 2020 (Just under 34 hours from this post). Please submit your night actions in your role PMs.

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Day 5
After a short and restless night, the citizens of New Orleans awoke, eager to begin the final preparations before celebrating Mardi Gras tomorrow and hopefully put a stop to the machinations of the Devil and his lackeys for good. As a grim reminder that they had very little room for error, Alisha's charred skeleton was found at the edge of the waterfront. Upon further investigation, Alisha was discovered to be yet another one of the Poor Sinners that had come to New Orleans to celebrate Mardi Gras.

Alisha was Poor Sinner Rose. They were Town-aligned.

Welcome to Saints & Sinners, Alisha.

Your role is Poor Sinner Rose. You are Town-Aligned.

Each night, you may try to make a deal with the devil. To do this, you must indicate during the preceding day phase that you wish to make a deal with the devil and which power you would like: Roleblock, Track, or Mail. For the purposes of watching or tracking, attempting or successfully making a deal with the Devil will not appear as a visit. If the Devil agrees to your deal, you will gain a single use of this power at the beginning of the following night phase. You may not use a power during the same night phase that you attempt to make a deal with the Devil. And of course, tread carefully, poor sinner, as making a deal with the Devil may carry some unexpected consequences.

For clarification, the actions are as follows:
-Roleblock: Visit one player and prevent their night action
-Track: Visit one player and learn who that player visited.
-Mail: Visit one player and send them an anonymous message.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town.

With 4 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch and 2 to no-lynch. If no player has the majority of votes by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched, so long as they have more than 1 vote on them.

Day 5 Deadline Here

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.