Mafia: Saints & Sinners - GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So since they made a DWTD (presumably by choice) they must have a similar mind set as you that DWTD overall is a pretty protown move.

So I pose you another question, why haven't they come to support your claim?
1 - if they’re mafia why would they admit it
2 - DWTD has been painted as this HORRIBLE thing, so they’re too afraid / don’t wanna reveal they’re have an ability

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I think its the most important thing that someone gets lynched today. If we end up with another no-lynch, the game is forked. And even if you arent sure about the fog being scum, the lynch will still give town a lot of welcome info. If somehow you are sure fog is town, bring forward another lynch option now, and place your vote.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I’m just gonna vote Fog rn before I forget or fall asleep at the end of the day.
If Fog does turn out to be town then we will learn about roles I guess, his death with be for scientific research.
I’m not sheeping btw. The roleclaim as a mess and the excuses used to justify it were odd, the nightchat dispute had so many holes in it (unu is still sus) but back-pedalling on the quote about not benefiting town or mafia is really scummy too, I understand I’m latching in to one quote out of a million but changing it from not benefiting either side to benefiting town is just strange.

vote Fog

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I think its the most important thing that someone gets lynched today. If we end up with another no-lynch, the game is forked. And even if you arent sure about the fog being scum, the lynch will still give town a lot of welcome info. If somehow you are sure fog is town, bring forward another lynch option now, and place your vote.
I bring forth a second lynch option: Hkcaper

• ❤
Reactions: HKCaper

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
But they can't be mafia because your DWTD would have overridden theirs
I hope Fog is busy and not just avoiding this point.

Also since I forgot to refute his other point I'll do so now:

2 - DWTD has been painted as this HORRIBLE thing, so they’re too afraid / don’t wanna reveal they’re have an ability
No, claiming sinner has been painted as a terrible thing to do. If they have already made a DWTD then if it is apart of a wincon there is no harm in them claiming at all. Sure I'll roast the fuck out of them for being stupid, but it isn't harmful to town if they claim now.

SO IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL AND YOU DON'T WANT FOG TO DIE - PLEASE CLAIM

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I hope Fog is busy and not just avoiding this point.

Also since I forgot to refute his other point I'll do so now:

No, claiming sinner has been painted as a terrible thing to do. If they have already made a DWTD then if it is apart of a wincon there is no harm in them claiming at all. Sure I'll roast the fuck out of them for being stupid, but it isn't harmful to town if they claim now.

SO IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL AND YOU DON'T WANT FOG TO DIE - PLEASE CLAIM
ive already asked everyone in the game either a) if they made a deal (in the case of the outed sinners) or b) if they think it would've been a good idea to make a deal

everybody said no, and i doubt town would lie about it, so ive already decided that, ignoring fog, either a) nobody made a deal, b) only mafia members made a deal, c) town made a deal but can't say that they did (which i highly doubt since what would be the point in that)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i still dont think it's fog, i have this feeling he did what i did and tried to offer a lot of ideas and then the ideas became nonsense and it spiraled out of his control

but if we need the votes i'll vote fog so we get results

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think you're painting a pretty skewed when refering to it as "the devil can refuse deals", when in actuality if true, it's more that the devil has to accept deals.
I mean, I brought it up day zero that the devil isn't obligated to accept deals.
I believe somebody else made a deal and theirs was approved.
None of the other sinners made (admitted to making) deals last night. Ehh Aqua already went over this but I'm not willing to delete it.

The reads I have because I overslept and have stuff going on until deadline:
Aqua: Strong town, reasons given in my last post. I don't agree with all of his mechanical stances, but I do believe he is well intentioned.

Panda: Town. Very willingly came forth with accurate information regarding sinners, and in a casual manner. Their tone tells me that they're genuinely trying to help and shed light on a heavily debated topic.

Alisha: Townlean, she came out right away as a sinner and that didn't feel like a gambit.

Sessy: Many of her posts exude extreme newbie energy, which is normal for her, but I think it's more pronounced than usual. I don't think it's scummy perse, but it's something to point out.

Vatumok: I stand by what I said about him susing skele: I think he felt like he had to throw out scum reads and picked a player that hadn't said anything when in reality saying "I don't sus anybody atm" would've been totally acceptable.

Don't have reads on anybody else because I only got to about page 15 in backreading.

I agree with HK that lynching is better than no-lynching, and at this point Fog has just been so inconsistent that I think he's the best candidate.
Vote Fog

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fog - Aqua, HKCaper, Infected_Alien8_, UNU, Vatumok, sessybessy, Timdood3 (7/7)
Unusual_Dood - Fog (1/7)
Vatumok - Alisha (1/7)

can someone verify this is right since i have a history of miscounting votecounts, if it is one of us should probs lock the thread since i dont think stranger's online

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Fog - Aqua, HKCaper, Infected_Alien8_, UNU, Vatumok, sessybessy, Timdood3 (7/7)
Unusual_Dood - Fog (1/7)
Vatumok - Alisha (1/7)

can someone verify this is right since i have a history of miscounting votecounts, if it is one of us should probs lock the thread since i dont think stranger's online
Yep ding dong the witch is dead, thread locked

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 1 Final Vote Count
Fog - Aqua, HKCaper, Infected_Alien8_, Unusual_Dood, Vatumok, sessybessy, Timdood3 [L-0]
Unusual_Dood - Fog [L-6]
Vatumok - Alisha [L-6]

After an intense day of debate, the citizens of New Orleans gathered around and decided to lynch Fog at sundown. Despite his firm insistence that he was nothing more than a poor sinner, Fog was tied up by the angry mob and put to death with a bullet to his head. After his death, it was quickly revealed that Fog was being truthful about his background, much to the dismay of many.

Fog was Poor Sinner Dupree. They were Town-aligned.
Welcome to Saints & Sinners, Fog.

Your role is Poor Sinner Dupree. You are Town-Aligned.

Each night, you may try to make a deal with the devil. To do this, you must indicate during the preceding day phase that you wish to make a deal with the devil and which power you would like: Roleblock, Track, or Mail. For the purposes of watching or tracking, attempting or successfully making a deal with the Devil will not appear as a visit. If the Devil agrees to your deal, you will gain a single use of this power at the beginning of the following night phase. You may not use a power during the same night phase that you attempt to make a deal with the Devil. And of course, tread carefully, poor sinner, as making a deal with the Devil may carry some unexpected consequences.
For clarification, the actions are as follows:
-Roleblock: Visit one player and prevent their night action
-Track: Visit one player and learn who that player visited.
-Mail: Visit one player and send them an anonymous message.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Town.

Please submit your night actions in your role PMs!

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Day 2
As the sun rose on this lovely February morning, the citizens of New Orleans were shocked and appalled to find a skeleton faintly resembling sessybessy lying on the ground near the waterfront. This skeleton served as a grim reminder that the Devil and his sinister colleagues were amongst them somewhere in this town. After some investigation, it was discovered that sessybessy was nothing more than another Poor Sinner who had come to New Orleans to celebrate Mardi Gras. Surely the Devil and his fiendish colleagues had to be tracked down.

Sessybessy was Poor Sinner Jimmy. They were Town-aligned.
Welcome to Saints & Sinners, sessybessy.

Your role is Poor Sinner Jimmy. You are Town-aligned.

Each night, you may try to make a deal with the devil. To do this, you must indicate during the preceding day phase that you wish to make a deal with the devil and which power you would like: Roleblock, Track, or Mail. For the purposes of watching or tracking, attempting or successfully making a deal with the Devil will not appear as a visit. If the Devil agrees to your deal, you will gain a single use of this power at the beginning of the following night phase. You may not use a power during the same night phase that you attempt to make a deal with the Devil. And of course, tread carefully, poor sinner, as making a deal with the Devil may carry some unexpected consequences.
For clarification, the actions are as follows:
-Roleblock: Visit one player and prevent their night action
-Track: Visit one player and learn who that player visited.
-Mail: Visit one player and send them an anonymous message.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Town.

Day 2 Deadline here

• Sad
Reactions: sessybessy and Aqua
Status
Not open for further replies.