Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
View attachment 1069
Day 2
As the sun rose on this lovely February morning, the citizens of New Orleans were shocked and appalled to find a skeleton faintly resembling sessybessy lying on the ground near the waterfront. This skeleton served as a grim reminder that the Devil and his sinister colleagues were amongst them somewhere in this town. After some investigation, it was discovered that sessybessy was nothing more than another Poor Sinner who had come to New Orleans to celebrate Mardi Gras. Surely the Devil and his fiendish colleagues had to be tracked down.

Sessybessy was Poor Sinner Jimmy. They were Town-aligned.
Welcome to Saints & Sinners, sessybessy.

Your role is Poor Sinner Jimmy. You are Town-aligned.

Each night, you may try to make a deal with the devil. To do this, you must indicate during the preceding day phase that you wish to make a deal with the devil and which power you would like: Roleblock, Track, or Mail. For the purposes of watching or tracking, attempting or successfully making a deal with the Devil will not appear as a visit. If the Devil agrees to your deal, you will gain a single use of this power at the beginning of the following night phase. You may not use a power during the same night phase that you attempt to make a deal with the Devil. And of course, tread carefully, poor sinner, as making a deal with the Devil may carry some unexpected consequences.
For clarification, the actions are as follows:
-Roleblock: Visit one player and prevent their night action
-Track: Visit one player and learn who that player visited.
-Mail: Visit one player and send them an anonymous message.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Town.

Day 2 Deadline here
We should've massclaimed yesterday...

Infected_alien8_ Vatumok HKCaper I'd like you three to start please

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I will not claim today because it will let scum narrow down on actual PR roles, which are presumably the saints. That said you are also one of the top suspects today Aqua together with HK and Alisha. My theory right now is Aqua is not the devil but some sort of helper role and is trying to push a lot of mislynches and create chaos in town. From the start I already found it very concerning that he was interested in lynches sinners which are essentially VTs of this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Aqua

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
trying to push a lot of mislynches
Day 0 he wanted an alisha lynch, and day 1 we lynched fog, who was scummy af.

I will not claim today because it will let scum narrow down on actual PR roles,
pffsh.

he was interested in lynches sinners which are essentially VTs of this game.
Unless you are sinner yourself, this wasnt obvious day 0. Even then, maf could also have sinners or, as said many times, been told what the sinner role is.

vote Aqua
dont like this fast vote at all, but appreciate your spirit.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I am not sure why you are defending Aqua in a weird way HK. Fog clearly wasn't -scummy- af when he flipped town, I even warned people about that. Everyone can do weird shit and it seemed like Aqua just jumped onto an opportunity. Also to scum it would be obvious that sinners are town plus it's also hinted in the game description. I think for people experienced in mafia it was fairly easy to deduce sinners are VTs in this game and I don't believe Aqua would play this illogically as town. That's why I believe he has been making chaos plays to do as much dmg before he gets lynched, hence why I want to get him lynched today.

• Confusing
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I am not sure why you are defending Aqua in a weird way HK. Fog clearly wasn't -scummy- af when he flipped town, I even warned people about that. Everyone can do weird shit and it seemed like Aqua just jumped onto an opportunity. Also to scum it would be obvious that sinners are town plus it's also hinted in the game description. I think for people experienced in mafia it was fairly easy to deduce sinners are VTs in this game and I don't believe Aqua would play this illogically as town. That's why I believe he has been making chaos plays to do as much dmg before he gets lynched, hence why I want to get him lynched today.
People voted fog because fog's actions were illogical and irresponsible and his story didn't add up.

I still want Hk, Inf and Vat to claim first as they're top of my suspicion list rn

but I will say that I can now confirm Alisha and Tim are poor sinners so unless there's a core game mechanic we're missing they are confirmed town

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'm also curious why you're singling me out when I was one of multiple townies to promote and vote fog. Inf arguably pushed as much, if not more than I did.

I'm not sure my read on Vat rn, but whatever alignment he is he is incredibly inconsistent and nonsensical

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
can we not forget TheWeakGuy48_ (or did he claim sinner already?)
I genuinely did forget TWG lol, I don't suspect him as much same with skele

Honestly I want Inf to claim first and foremost - he pushed back against the massclaim yesterday despite it definitely being the best move and honestly part of me believes it's because he didn't have a claim.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Honestly I want Inf to claim first and foremost - he pushed back against the massclaim yesterday despite it definitely being the best move and honestly part of me believes it's because he didn't have a claim.
I would really prefer if both vat and inf claimed before I do, but if push comes to shove ill just claim. if vat then still doesnt want to claim id say we just lynch him. however, from his last post i did get a slight vibe he's sinner or atleast going to claim sinner.

btw, sessy didnt claim sinner afaik and i also didnt get the vibe she was a sinner either, so that was a bit strange.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I would really prefer if both vat and inf claimed before I do, but if push comes to shove ill just claim. if vat then still doesnt want to claim id say we just lynch him. however, from his last post i did get a slight vibe he's sinner or atleast going to claim sinner.

btw, sessy didnt claim sinner afaik and i also didnt get the vibe she was a sinner either, so that was a bit strange.
And that's also why I feel that mafia is exactly hunting for saints because otherwise I wouldn't know why mafia would target sessy. This makes Aqua's push to full claim also suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.