LoP Ask Me Anything #2!

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I have some questions about the miner skills. How long does Light, safefall and ultravision last for? Also is the Dynamite skill the same blast radius as a regular tnt and does it destroy the blocks that drop on the ground? Oh and how big are these mana pools for these classes and do they increase as we level up.
Light lasts for like 15 seconds. Safefall lasts for 5. Ultravision is 3 minutes of night vision. Mana increases with level and other factors. Dynamite currently is just TNT, but I probably need to reevaluate that. Its exact mechanics as tnt.
So, when I ask if elytras will be renewable at any point, I now refine my question to ask, will they be dungeon loot? boss loot? can you buy them, perhaps after the ender dragon has been defeated?
We'll look into viable methods for players to obtain them. It's something we should have considered a bit ago, but atm, no one is even going to get to the end for a while, nonetheless get an elytra. We'll keep it in mind for a future content addition.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Will there be a cool gate system like in the original?
Well, that one where you had to pay to cross it?

I remember this - it has so epic bug, that if you went around it, you kept gaining money :p
Wonder if its fixed now..... I would place them before entrance of my vault, so raiders would at least pay me for getting raided.

• Haha
Reactions: Poe

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Will there be a cool gate system like in the original?
Yes.

Does the ranger and maybe other classes skill jump work as an actual leap or just give you jump boost?
I think it's an actual leap.

Can you easily change professions/classes? What does it cost?
You can, but there is a large cooldown, and iirc it costs 100 shillings to switch.

Can you easily change professions/classes? What does it cost?
Yeah lots of people asking when the server is coming out
I shouldve posted this sooner. The release is currently planned for 8pm GMT.