LOL: The League Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon365

Reaction score
graves is good because all you need to do in a fight is press q then r and win
maybe he's not good in silver because teamfights happen once and that decides the game but he's still a really oppressive lane bully against pretty much everyone that isn't cait or sivir

idk about the point about getting outscaled i don't follow the pro scene at all but he really doesn't get outscaled by sivir, cait, jinx, of course he gets outscaled by vayne, kog, trist

and i quote GoldenValley "i am diamond and i can confirm it doesn't take diamond to play graves because he is braindead"
Almost every ADC is braindead in this meta. Get instakilled by an assassin with little counterplay or wreck teamfights by simply clicking while your front line and mid lane does everything.
-my exaggerated opinion

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
but muh-canics
Who needs mechanics when you can play graves
░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░░░░░░
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

paceboys

Reaction score
Who needs mechanics when you can play graves
░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░░░░░░
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Who needs mechanics when you can click somewhere near your enemy and even if you miss it will still target them 100% of the time

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score

paceboys

Reaction score

paceboys

Time for reckoning
HOLY GUACKERMOLY DID THEY ACTUALLY FIX THAT PRAISE THE LORD

NOW THEY NEED TO REVERT THE AMOVE CHANGE AND KEEP THE STEALTH PART RITOAD PLS

EDIT:

Jayfeather @anyone who thinks this change is balanced

Imagine if katarina had a key that made her shunpo/q whoever was nearest to the cursor

Last edited:
  • Old
Reactions: Haysagar

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
HOLY GUACKERMOLY DID THEY ACTUALLY FIX THAT PRAISE THE LORD

NOW THEY NEED TO REVERT THE AMOVE CHANGE AND KEEP THE STEALTH PART RITOAD PLS

EDIT:

Jayfeather @anyone who thinks this change is balanced

Imagine if katarina had a key that made her shunpo/q whoever was nearest to the cursor
Those are two abilities and its much rare for Katarina to miss than Tristana because you have to click more often to auto attack

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
paceboys said:
So it's ok for the more often failed mechanic to be made more easy by the new amove, but if it were for the much more rare to miss ability it would be ok?
Jayfeather said:
I am way to good at this game for anything you just typed

• Haha
Reactions: Choclate_god

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Definitely not Rihanna. They sound like Imagine Dragons. I don't really know if it's them though.
They sound like Owl City to me

but I dug this up: "Praeco!" in response to: "Who sang it?"
I searched a little more and basically he's the lead composer at Riot Games. Did the stuff behind Diana and Vi, but actually sung Amumu's song

• Thank You
Reactions: digi

paceboys

Reaction score
It was late and I wrote that poorly; it really is the perfect example.

Auto attacks are rarely missed, but have a huge impact when they are.
Shunpo and other point and click abilities are rarely missed, but have a huge impact when they are.

Both apply to nearly all champions, but only one scenario (the one more common for adc players) is being made extremely easy and basically impossible to mess up.

Why isn't there a key that does this for point and click abilities? They fall under the same wheelhouse and can be justified in the same way: 'Autoattacking doesn't/shouldn't require skill/isn't hard' 'Landing PnC abilities doesn't/shouldn't require skill/isn't hard' yet only one is now braindead, come ON ritoad

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
It was late and I wrote that poorly; it really is the perfect example.

Auto attacks are rarely missed, but have a huge impact when they are.
Shunpo and other point and click abilities are rarely missed, but have a huge impact when they are.

Both apply to nearly all champions, but only one scenario (the one more common for adc players) is being made extremely easy and basically impossible to mess up.

Why isn't there a key that does this for point and click abilities? They fall under the same wheelhouse and can be justified in the same way: 'Autoattacking doesn't/shouldn't require skill/isn't hard' 'Landing PnC abilities doesn't/shouldn't require skill/isn't hard' yet only one is now braindead, come ON ritoad
You're comparing apples to oranges
They're both fruit, but they're still radically different.

You're the ADC main, how often do you switch targets/how often are you clicking?
Now tell me, outside of ryze, how often are you using point and clicks? And even with a champion like ryze, how often are switching targets and frequently moving your mouse?

You're also forgetting how much more forgiving point and clicks are. This change is for the attack move command, which, while can be bound and become a click and point with your AA as a range indicator, is more commonly used as a smartcast with a key held down to activate (Doublelift, shift clicking)
Smartcasting is MUCH more forgiving than autoattacks. We've all seen the movement related issues and targeting issues, but when they're that much more prevalent and actually have a huge impact (Missing a shunpo? Really?)
Jayfeather said:
I am way to good at this game for anything you just typed

Last edited:

paceboys

Reaction score
You're comparing apples to oranges
They're both fruit, but they're still radically different.

You're the ADC main, how often do you switch targets/how often are you clicking?
Now tell me, outside of ryze, how often are you using point and clicks? And even with a champion like ryze, how often are switching targets and frequently moving your mouse?

You're also forgetting how much more forgiving point and clicks are. This change is for the attack move command, which while can be bound and become a click and point with your AA as a range indicator, is more commonly used as a smartcast with a key held down to activate(Doublelift, shift clicking)
Smartcasting is MUCH more forgiving than autoattacks right now. We've all seen all these movement related issues and targeting issues, but when they're that much more prevalent and actually have a huge impact (Missing a shunpo? Really?)
It's more like comparing oranges to clementines. One is much bigger, and one is much smaller.

Missing a shunpo and missing an auto attack both fall down to not moving your cursor ontop of the correct enemy, and now only one of these things will ever happen again. They're the same issue, one is more common, which doesn't warrant a change that gives autos 100% accuracy, while the same sort of problem that is more uncommon will still happen. I don't main adc anymore, I've been playing a lot of mid/top and I haven't missed a point and click in the past 3 weeks, but I have missed multiple cs because I clicked on the wrong minion in the same timeframe.

If you're gonna do it to one (which shouldn't be done anyway) you've gotta do it to both. Same root issue, different frequency, ritoad pls.

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
It's more like comparing oranges to clementines. One is much bigger, and one is much smaller.

Missing a shunpo and missing an auto attack both fall down to not moving your cursor ontop of the correct enemy, and now only one of these things will ever happen again. They're the same issue, one is more common, which doesn't warrant a change that gives autos 100% accuracy, while the same sort of problem that is more uncommon will still happen. I don't main adc anymore, I've been playing a lot of mid/top and I haven't missed a point and click in the past 3 weeks, but I have missed multiple cs because I clicked on the wrong minion in the same timeframe.

If you're gonna do it to one (which shouldn't be done anyway) you've gotta do it to both. Same root issue, different frequency, ritoad pls.
You're making it seem like the change is braindead-like pressing and clicking suddenly just became the easiest thing ever, and without mistakes. The range is small, the pictures on the official post are zoomed in and have awkward angles, but it says the range must be within 250(a fairly large range), but that they must not be over 50 units away by walking. in order to use this effectively at all, you'll still have to be orbwalking, you'll still have to maintain range, and all that fun stuff. The change doesn't make the game braindead, contrary to what you're saying.
Auto attacks are "rarely missed" isn't a good reason for this change not to happen either. Skill shouldn't be limited to theoretical damage, of course mechanics are important and I'm not saying the game should be dumbed down to simple decision making, but when champions become too reliant on mechanical ability-when they're balanced around theoretical ability/damage, then you see players like boxbox abuse mechanics, and make what should normally be balanced, unbalanced. It's hard to balance, sure, and you could argue those mechanics are hard earned and deserved, but at the same time an entire subset of champions, a critical role within the game cannot be so limited by godlike mechanics and practice to perfection. At professional play, maybe, but when the game is still just that-a game- limiting players just to raise the skill ceiling artificially is silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.