Lava Events?

Lava Events?

• Total voters

fenna

Reaction score
Are there ever really that many events in lava? Would it be more fun if we added some events?
Fun Events like "Spleef day in lava" or "Round building compatitions (to see who can make the best survival house)* these are just a few things that could make lava a bit more fun rather than just sitting inside a house waiting for the round to end. It would give people another thing to do other than waiting for the round to end or making jump courses :p anyways this would just be a fun suggestion that people might be able to do something fun in the lava server. I know the lava server is fun itself I understand that but this might just make it a bit better.
We have events for SMP all the time. But not really do we have Lava events really :/ we never have them.
This is just a fun suggestion if you guys want. I leave you with this suggestion and your time to think about it. Thank you :D

txcinthehouse

Reaction score
I agree. Yesterday (21/08/2011) there was a awsome event in smp. I think we need to make lava more popular by making some cool events and stuff. Great idea fenna

Reactions: fenna

fenna

Reaction score
Well....
how about we continue what aperson started by having a event like mafia because a lot of people wanted to play it and it was fun
Im saying we could have some variety in what kind of events we have.
We could make lava better with event days just like smp has... It would make lava a bit more fun and ... welll.... ya.... I just think having events would be really fun and a nice addition to the lava server

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Spleef Fight into the lava? No better yet:
"Escape the Lava!"
The goal: Point A to B while hitting many checkpoints.
Problem: Lava will stream down on the players, you must make your way through mazes, wide open areas, castles even. Then Hit all of the different check points until... BAM. You have survived.
Difficulty: Medium. The lava should be on "Cheetah or African Swallow" And the players have to BOOK it.
Mood: Furious. No survivors, no way to cheap out. Sponges can be disabled and the safe block: Sand.
What do you think?

fenna

Reaction score
Spleef Fight into the lava? No better yet:
"Escape the Lava!"
The goal: Point A to B while hitting many checkpoints.
Problem: Lava will stream down on the players, you must make your way through mazes, wide open areas, castles even. Then Hit all of the different check points until... BAM. You have survived.
Difficulty: Medium. The lava should be on "Cheetah or African Swallow" And the players have to BOOK it.
Mood: Furious. No survivors, no way to cheap out. Sponges can be disabled and the safe block: Sand.
What do you think?
OMG I love it :D Awesome event suggestion arai :D
EDIT: I have another idea: Skydive day
Me and a couple people were skydiving a while ago... actually just a couple minutes ago and i thought HEY this would make an awesome event! besides you have to hit in the target its actually really hard :(
Then Greg did a mass summon :p it was funny

Reactions: Araidian

BeastBoy

Reaction score
Having an event for Lava Survival could pose good for things like increasing the player-base and overall shining the limelight on Lava Survival. Nice idea Fenna!
you do know lava is always full and its already hard enough to get in the server?
and u want MORE people to join? hehe think! it would become impossible for normal players to get in,
but i lke how you think

Nato-Potato

The man in green
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Id say something similar to araidians idea, rounds where players wont be able to build and the maps are all mazes/obstacle courses/that sort of thing.
Basically instead of "build a shelter to survive" its "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"

BeastBoy

Reaction score
I'd like a map based on the movie Cube. a Giant cube you are in and you go throw the holes before you get killed by the lava. and there are wholes on all walls. left right up down.

Brando212

Reaction score
Id say something similar to araidians idea, rounds where players wont be able to build and the maps are all mazes/obstacle courses/that sort of thing.
Basically instead of "build a shelter to survive" its "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"
someone posted an idea like this back on the old forums but it was never passed for some reason :/
hopefully it turns out differently this time because I think it would be really fun :)