Lasagne Mafia - Game over

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Going to bed now

I think if stranger is mafia, the fact she had to be prompted to vote for tim is another sign of them being partners, I think if tim was town she'd have switched to him since he had more sus than comp did so it'd be an easier lynch to push for

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alisha is my strongest town read, brian second although slightly paranoid he's just agreeing with me lots to get me to think he's town since he agreed with me on notme even though he's not played with him before so that was kinda weird but overall I think he's town, I still think UNU is town, I think hockey is probably town, shadow hasn't really posted enough for me to have much of an opinion but that post seemed fine and not scummy so if I had to guess I'd say town, I think tim's mafia, a part of me kinda thinks notme is maybe town now? but at the same time his no lynch vote makes me worried about the possibility he was just trying to save stranger (if she's mafia) but could also just be a genuine decision that looks bad, I think hk is probably town but not very confident in that and could easily see him as mafia, think comp could go either way, he seems a tiny bit more eager to help out than usual? I feel like he's not needed to be prompted as much as usual this game so that might mean something, and I think molten is mafia

Those are my final reads of this day

If I'm dead tomorrow you better avenge me

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh and if stranger is Mafia hk would be a pretty strong town read for me, I guess it's possible he just didn't think she's get lynched and was safe to throw shade at her to distance but definitely doesn't feel like a bus to me

Also Tim said he'd probably vote stranger after someone explained it to him and then seems to have disappeared, wonder if that's yet another sign of them being a team? Saying he'd probably vote her but then not doing and not responding as to why, as if he's busy, so that he gets to distance without bussing. Could just genuinely be busy of course but I also find it kinda strange how he put a vote on no lynch before leaving after saying he'd probably change it too, as if he never planned on coming back so wanted a vote there to save his partner. Otherwise why not just hold off from voting until you got your explanation and then make a decision

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Hey mafia I dare you to shoot me tonight

If I die look at all the people that were saying I was suspicious until I posted that essay. (That includes Inffy because not everything is forgiven from that tunnelvision and I can see you steering a lynch back away from me to make yourself look sympathetic and prioritizing again, and I can also see you deliberately lapsing back into your panic mode to trick us because you specifically pointed out that behavior makes you look townie. Don't let Inffy out of your sights, EVER)

It is also my bedtime and I will not see the day end goodbye cruel world

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 1

Stranger from Planet 9: [3/7] Alisha, HKCaper and Infected_alien8_

Timdood3: [3/7] TehBrian, MoltenAshes and Stranger from Planet 9.

No Lynch: [3/6] Hockeyfan1852, Notme and Timdood3

Not voting: [3] Comp, Shadow_Hunter and Unusual_dood.

7 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 20 minutes!

As the vote is now, it would default to no-lynch.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final Votecount Day 1

Stranger from Planet 9: [3/7] Alisha, HKCaper and Infected_alien8_

Timdood3: [3/7] TehBrian, MoltenAshes and Stranger from Planet 9.

No Lynch: [3/6] Hockeyfan1852, Notme and Timdood3

Not voting: [3] Comp, Shadow_Hunter and Unusual_dood.

7 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the village wakes up after a long night, they find a body lying on the town square. The body was barely recogniseable, but as they search the body they find it's ID-tag, which tells them the body is TehBrian ...

TehBrian was a Town Villager.

It is now Day 2

Players remaining: 11/14

6 Votes required for a lynch
6 Votes required for a no-lynch.

To vote for a player, type in Vote [Player], or to vote for a no-lynch, Vote no-lynch. If a majority isn't reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched, if two players have the same amount of votes, the day will end with a no-lynch.

Day 2 will last 120 hours, and will end March 9th, Saturday, 9 AM UTC.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Quite sad the day ended in a no lynch, but atleast mafia got a villager. Im still same level of susp on Stranger. Im even more so susp of Tim right now. In my eyes we should lynch Tim today (or if some even clearer info comes to light someone else.)

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea why Brian was killed tonight?

Quite sad the day ended in a no lynch, but atleast mafia got a villager. Im still same level of susp on Stranger. Im even more so susp of Tim right now. In my eyes we should lynch Tim today (or if some even clearer info comes to light someone else.)
What exactly was the reasons brought up for lynching Tim and Stranger yesterday?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Mostly vibes and reads gotten from their interactions with Alisha for me. Also Tim voting no lynch i find odd, aldo ill have ti go back and check his reason for doing so. Also Tim opposing Brian when he went after Alisha, and now Brian flipping town.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Apologies for not being here for the end of the day - I was just really busy the whole weekend.
Although it isn't great that we didn't lynch yesterday (I would have placed my vote on tim to avoid nl if I had time), at least two of the dead players have only been villagers. Should increase our odds of getting mafia today I guess

As a reminder, these are the roles which are left:
1 Cop
1 Doctor
1 Tracker
1 Vigilante
2 Villagers
1 Miller

Godfather
Goon
Hooker
Kidnappper

I don't know if its worth whoever was kidnapped claiming that today, but also soon we could consider a massclaim, esp if town PRs (doctor + tracker rly) can say who they have checked / tracked. Especially as if all town PRs do claim, we probably end up with 7 villager claims, so like 4/7 odds to get mafia with that. Idk just an idea

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I don't know if its worth whoever was kidnapped claiming that today
Are there any reasons why we shouldn't?

but also soon we could consider a massclaim, esp if town PRs (doctor + tracker rly) can say who they have checked / tracked. Especially as if all town PRs do claim, we probably end up with 7 villager claims, so like 4/7 odds to get mafia with that. Idk just an idea
Imo the issue with massclaiming is that the mafias has two role block roles, and can control pretty much everything by blocking tracker/cop and vigilante + killing one PR every night . We will basically have this 7v4 situation and get no new info showing up as the game goes, and we cannot afford more than one mislynch. I doubt we will be able to win that.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
but also soon we could consider a massclaim, esp if town PRs (doctor + tracker rly) can say who they have checked / tracked. Especially as if all town PRs do claim, we probably end up with 7 villager claims, so like 4/7 odds to get mafia with that. Idk just an idea
also i agree with unu, we shouldnt mass claim until we got atleast one of the two blockers.