• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

King of the Hill

nitasu987

Reaction score
Sends my huge Civ V Army of Pikemen and Triremes (Plus a few Archers) that I just used to annihilate a city-state (Didn't even lose one unit :D) on raxo, defeating his city-state and making it my third puppet state after Helsinki and Tyre :D

Riketr

Reaction score
In this game someone will be the first to claim the hill and then the other person thinks of a way to knock them off and then he claims the hill so here for example
1. Player 1: Claims hill
2. Player 2: Knocks of Player 1 with a baseball bat and sees player 1 go out of the park, my hill
3. Player 3: Knocks off player 2 with by pushing him and sees player 1 roll down the hill, my hill
4. Player 4: Knocks off player 3 using a paintball gun and sees player 3 roll down the hill covered in paint , My hill

so it goes on
And after your sentence please say My hill afterwords, Be creative on how you will knock the person above you off the hill, if you have question pm me on the forums, dont go of topic in this thread

Ill start

*Claims Hill*

/me beats niatsu with his own trophy until he falls down, unconsious
And then a bit more, just to be sure.

My hill!
^-^
Um.. the game ended. The way to win was to hold the hill for 24 hours... I've now held it for around 48+.
Where in the rules does it say you win by holding it for 24 hours? Oh yeah. Nowhere. You don't win.
P.S. *uses Summoner powers to send Garen to kill Jivvi*
My hill!

nitasu987

Reaction score
In this game someone will be the first to claim the hill and then the other person thinks of a way to knock them off and then he claims the hill so here for example
2. Player 2: Knocks of Player 1 with a baseball bat and sees player 1 go out of the park, my hill
3. Player 3: Knocks off player 2 with by pushing him and sees player 1 roll down the hill, my hill
4. Player 4: Knocks off player 3 using a paintball gun and sees player 3 roll down the hill covered in paint , My hill

so it goes on
And after your sentence please say My hill afterwords, Be creative on how you will knock the person above you off the hill, if you have question pm me on the forums, dont go of topic in this thread

Ill start

*Claims Hill*
/me beats niatsu with his own trophy until he falls down, unconsious
And then a bit more, just to be sure.

My hill!
^-^
Um.. the game ended. The way to win was to hold the hill for 24 hours... I've now held it for around 48+.
Where in the rules does it say you win by holding it for 24 hours? Oh yeah. Nowhere. You don't win.
My hill!

I do, Dio said it somewhere in the thread.

nitasu987

Reaction score
I do have a question, but I'll just ask it in here. If someone is on the hill for about 24 hours, does that person "win" or get a point in the game or something? Would be nice.

*asks asaechao to marry me*
*asaechao faints and falls off*

My hill!
That's actually a good idea, whoever still holds the hill in 24 hours wins

Here Riketr

MintyRogi

Reaction score
/slices Riketr with a nailbat. While Riketr is on the ground, bleeding ferociously. Figgy645 kicks him off. At this point, Figgy magically alters Minecraft and creates a crossbow out of Marnixxie's giant hippo mouth. Using this crossbow, he shoots a bolt aimed ant Riketr's heart. Hitting it succesfully, Figgy climbs to the top of the hill. He then Fus Ro Dah's into the air, thus killing many birds. Later, it is reavealed that the birds died of "Smelling and awful stench"

Oh, yea
My Hill Bitches!

nitasu987

Reaction score
Well... I guess I won round one, so we could start another round. So, according to Dio's rules, the winner is whoever holds the hill for 24 hours.

I throw the newly revised rulebook at Figgy, who screams and runs off of the hill

My hill!

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I punch niatsu in his book, which explodes into a pony that lands on his head. I strap him neatly to the pony's round belly and roll him down the hill (into the magma-filled gorge placed conveniently at the bottom)

My hill!

Riketr

Reaction score

so it goes on

Ill start

*Claims Hill*
My hill!

I do, Dio said it somewhere in the thread.
nitasu987 tl;dr
Anyway...
As Jivvi watches nitasu roll down the hill, I position myself for a kill. As Jivvi turns around, he finds an arrow in his knee. I roll him down the hill to join nitasu in the magma gorge. I turn around just after so I don't make the same mistake as Jivvi did.
My hill.