Journey to Elysium - server start tonight

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Dear Casandra,​

If you ever read this, you must know that I will never able to return to our home in Carthage. I have died on my way home when I was buying a couple of flowers for you in Roxbourg. A cruel bandit named Daniel stabbed me in a narrow alley, which caused my death.

Sadly I have not made it to Elysium, and am stuck in the inbetween. Never have I had the chance to show all my love for you, but I hope I will get the chance to.

I wish I was not away from home so much lately. As you know, I have been helping Raul with his farm, and Palmyra has started to to take a major part in the economy of our world.

I hope that before I leave this world for Elysium, and this letter is delivered to you, I will see you one more time.

With love,

Justin

Welcome to the introduction of Blocktopia's brand new server "Journey to Elysium".

Journey to Elysium, or Elysium for short, is a server with a wide range of role-playing possibilities in a survival based Minecraft experiance.

The server contains a full storyline, skills with abilities, towns, seperated PvE and PvP in the same world, quests, emerald-based economy and can be found at: smp.blocktopia.net

Server notes:
- Quests aren't added from the start of the server, they will be added at a later stage.

- All non-player characters will be loaded every 5 minutes if any player is in range of 0 to 250 blocks radius. (thus reduce lag)

- Cannot find your way around? Check the livemap.

- All skills and abilities can be checked with the "/mcc" command.

Approximate release time: 28th of December, 11:15PM UTC

A big thank you goes out to all of the following people that helped to bring this server come to life:

GmK, Malcovent, Baker93, KingSam, Ogarci, TheQube, LagWarrior, Alkatraz, Listings09, Peter24 and _Joshuwah_