It's time for me to go. Love you all.

namelessgirl

Reaction score
Chilly, you were an amazing staff member. I never got to talk to you much (but, granted, I only talked truly to a few people, and those were far and in between) but you were always very helpful and kind. You also were also very good at giving out advice. I have a few memories of your usually nice demeanor becoming hard very quickly in the face of a rule-breaker, which is, to me, the sign of a good operator.

Thanks for making zombies awesome, and I give you the best of luck in your life.
Bye <3

• Love
Reactions: Chillingworth

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
Chilling... you are by far one of... if not, the best male friend I have on Blocktopia. That isn't going to change, either. I will continue to look forward to talking about anything and everything to you, no matter what it is.

I love you Chilling,

and I'm actually heading down the same path.

• Love
Reaction score
:( another classic zombie going, it seems like getting rid of classic has heartbroken everyone, good luck chilling I never saw you much but when I did you were great :)

• Love

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I am sorry but I can't let this happen to the first person I ever saw become operator just no.

I still remember the first time we met, playing on purgatory and then we hid together both lasting till the end.

You have been a great friend chilling!

• Love

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Deadmau5 made a good song?
Huh. 2 years is a good run Chilling, can't say I expected this, but that's probably because I'm not around too often. Primordia was definitely a good time, we shared a lot of the same opinions and it was good fun raiding Dagon, but I also remember you on Zombie and that was just as fun. See you around sometime, yo' :c

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
davidjl123 and Dessern5; Sorry! Forgot both of you as well. I became friends with you way back when and I'll give you each a little blurb.

David: I still remember how we made a little team together, finding the best hiding spots on each map whenever we were on. Your link skin is iconic to me and one of the ones I'll always remember.

Dess: One of the most dedicated staff members Zombie saw, you overcame obstacles and eventually became a great Op and friend. I'll miss you man, glad to hear you're doing well on RoF!

Also, randomly just remembered I forgot JKangaroo. How could I? Kanga, I loved staffing alongside you. One thing that stuck out to me and still does is your insightful forum inputs - always well thought out and displayed. Blocktopia needs people like you.

EDIT: To clarify, I'll still be checking the forums occasionally.

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
You're a good friend; I've had a lot of fun talking and playing with you over what's been quite a long time now. We've had lots of nice times together -- I'll especially never forget our one-time adventure on hunger games and Madonna's appreciation of carbonated beverages.

Make us proud out there, but keep in mind that I'd be sad if you never stopped to visit.

• Love

Terre936

Reaction score
I really haven't gotten to know you, since I haven't been active on zombie since 2011, and me not talking to anybody back then :( I've got to know you on the forums and see that you are a nice guy, and I had the chance to know more about you when you were on staff trial for AoD. You were an amazing staff member, and judging from your staffing on AoD, you were a great staff members, and good luck in life, Chilling. <3

• Love

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Awww chill....:( sad to see you resign so shortly after you became AoD OP but during my short month as Zombie Operator you were a fun person to talk to and to staff with. You were always around and helping anyone that needed help, I should of asked you for help when I was staff at zombie instead of just thinking I could handle it

I am gonna miss you as a staff member although I am just roaming the forums as well but it was a blast to staff with you and talk with you

• Love

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
No... > : (
Chillingworth, you were easily one of the most committed members of staff zombie ever had, and without a doubt one of the best. Keep going in life - you are amazing. You WILL succeed. But for now, goodbye and take care.

• Love

Txboy1234

Reaction score
We both learned from each other.

You're ok.
The hell, even if it's sarcasm I'll come over there and beat your ass for saying that.

Chill, I am honestly surprised you posted a farewell thread before me. I didn't know zombie closing took that big of a hit on you. Sad to see you go, you were always so enjoyable to play around and joke with. :)

Anyways, good luck on where ever life takes you!

• Love

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
Shoutouts;​
These are in no order - all of you are awesome people. If I forgot you, it's simply because there are too many to fit in here. I'll try to share a memory for each of you. If you guys could too that would make my day! ^-^

It's okay, I understand. It was too painful for you to make a shoutout to me because you love me so much! ;)

Haha. All jokes aside. I'm not sure how I feel about this. It's weird to actually say we've been in this community for awhile. I mean, a couple of years, that's substantial, and it definitely flew by fast. We were in that small group of "trusted buddies" (as we called it) back in August, and we eventually became operators. Heh. This is actually making me regret resigning as early as I did even more. It would have been blissful to have continued staffing alongside you and everyone else. (Imagine the possible shenanigans!)

Strangely, I actually can't conjure a lot of memories of you when we were just players. Only that you had a cool skin (in my opinion, anyway): the ice guy, or whatever it was, since it fit the "Chilling" part of your name. But that's okay, I still remember (most of) the times we had when we staffed together. And, man, it was great fun to mess with you. You're easy to have fun around. Though, I admit, sometimes you got on my nerves, but I understood it was all in fun. ;) On top of that, you were a great staff member. Very friendly and understanding. And I appreciate those traits a lot. But, overall, you were a great friend.

It's sad to see another trusted buddy go. (LOOK WHAT YOU'VE STARTED, omgitsathong.) Take care, Chilling, and good luck in life. And thanks for the memories.

(I'll be sure to torment smelyalata while you're gone.)

D'aww I didn't mean to x]. But on topic, I'm gonna miss you Chill. To me, you were a really nice and fun person to be around, and it was cool (see what I did there?) to see you randomly pop in since classic became wonky for macs. Always looked forward to seeing you come on, and in all honesty, reading this makes me really nostalgic and bittersweet in a way, as did the other farewell threads that members from the closed classic servers posted. As a man of little words (or somewhat okay), gonna keep it short and say I really wish you the best of luck in life buddy =].

AvantGarde

Reaction score
It's really strange to think the guy who barely talked at first with the weird username ended up becoming one of the most social and friendly people around here. You've always been chill to be around and talk to (I'm sorry but I had to ;P). Your loyalty to zombie was a trait I always respected too man. We've had some really fun times, take care of yourself buddy.

You'll have some great times ahead I know it, enjoy life ^ .^ If you ever feel the need to pop by, we'll be here c:

• Love

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I'm sad you're leaving, would have liked to know you better. When I joined, you where one of the people who, for lack of a better word, intimidated me as a noob, you where a high ranking staff member who was distanced from most Operator- one reason being you had seen so many come and go, you also had a large history that I could never truly comprehend. So, I didn't pursue a friendship with you :(

• Love