It's time for me to go. Love you all.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Please play before continuing.​

Edit: To avoid further confusion, I will be lurking and occasionally posting on the forums. I'm not gone for good ;)
I feel as if I have put this off for too long. When Classic Zombie went down, I really lost all of my passion and love for Minecraft - a passion that I attempted to re-kindle by joining AoD. After 4 weeks of staffing, I have concluded that it's not the right choice for me. I'd rather resign than stay on the staff and let my fellow staff members down with poor performance and/or activity.​
I'm entering a crucial time in my life. I've already finished my first year of college, and I'm entering the working world. I'm about to turn 19. I'm starting a new phase in my life. I adore Blocktopia and will never forget all of the memories you guys have provided me with. Zombie was one of the best experiences I ever had with video games, and one of the last I played consistently. I couldn't bear to leave the community because it had been such a huge part of my life for about two years, time that I do not regret. As I headed into summer, I realized that it was time to do this. I have been avoiding this moment for a long time, and I really wanted to stay with you guys - but alas, as I've stated before, that would not be beneficial to me or the community.​
I love you guys. Don't forget that. I'll cherish our memories and time spent together. It sounds corny, reminiscing over a video game community like this. But you guys were something special - welcoming, warm, friendly and a little weird. I was hooked the second I started playing in April of 2011. As I eventually got promoted, I became more deeply ingrained in this community.​
I hope I made a lasting impact on you guys. I know you have on me. I'll still occasionally check in on the forums, but for now, Chillingworth signing off. Adios <3​
Shoutouts;​
These are in no order - all of you are awesome people. If I forgot you, it's simply because there are too many to fit in here. I'll try to share a memory for each of you. If you guys could too that would make my day! ^-^​
jeff0521 - Talking to you about nearly anything was awesome. Thanks for being a great friend and helping make the map DontFall!

Nillbugwtw - My first reference! TS at night with you and Avant was hilarious and a great time. You were a great Director.

AvantGarde - AventGurde! Like I said above, TS with you and Nill was absolutely hysterical. I'll miss seeing you around.

Rose87 - Races to the top of asylum were some of the best experiences ever. Rosebabe, keep in touch.

DKnucklehead - GO PATRIOTS! Patriots are the best. There's simply no other option. Best team in the state of Texas? Texans.

smelyalata - Our love child is no longer with us (Vikings) but making it was so much fun. smellyoulater is still my alt.

onfire37 - Talking sports with you towards the end of Zombie's existence was probably the highlight of it for me. You're the man.

Balloon98 - My first blocktopia friend! Hiding and running with you was great fun, back when nobody even knew who we are.

bored38496 - Staffing along side you was a fun time, as was talking about college and life in general. Best of luck man!

Bonbonladen826 - Pestering you and mj on TS was so entertaining. I miss those days, such fun times.

mjrox - DIRT! You know what I mean. He's still dirt, and always will be >:]

Damer_Flinn - Staffing beneath you was awesome, as you were levelheaded and a great presence. I know you're the best choice for BuildBox.

DarkHender - Your bubbly attitude and presence made everybody happier when you logged on - you rock, have fun on RoF!

ethical1337 - Probably the higher-up staff member I talked to the most towards the end of Zombie's existence, you were an awesome Director that helped the server mightily.

emosquirrel - Great staff member and funny guy. Made staffing easier and more fun!

fireball0409 - I'll never forget the original cookie monster. I don't know why, but I remember chasing you more than anyone else.

Forseti - You came and went like a whirlwind. Now look where you are - a successful RoF VetOp! You're up all night to get lucky.

fredmandood - Energetic, fun, and random. You brought those three qualities to the server and lightened the mood greatly.

gamefan__15 - I remember watching you the first week you logged on, knowing you were going to be staff one day. I pushed and pushed your promotion and was so proud when you reached Op. I was right - you were a great staff member.

solis22 & ansoro2112 - How could I not group you two together? It was so fun playing with you guys and talking about stuff. Some of the only active people towards the end. Solis, you deserved Op and I voted for you every week.

ginbird - Ginbabeeeee. Your sass and attitude was unmatched on the server. We needed that. Stay classy!

Guinessis - You have inspired many and your maps are by far the best on every server they're played on. :=

Myst24 - When I first met you, I hated you because you were so good. I could've sworn you hacked. When I got to know you, I realized how awesome and nice of a person you were. Wish we were still in touch!

Hockeyfan1852 - You made the biggest influence on the server of any Trusted, ever. Your competitions were awesome, and you were an awesome friend.

hockeymatt79 - Leader of the Chillingworth fan club. 'nuff said.

hrjyuuyt12 - Hrj! You were so charismatic and fun to play with. Saw you on TNT and Zombie and it was fun chasing you around.

HypeBurst - Hypeeee. DontFall was so fun to make, as was talking on Skype with you and jeff. Yous a basic hoe. :m

James81818 - I thought you were a guy for the longest time. Either way, you're probably the nicest person I've met in Blocktopia and talking to you was chill (no pun intended).

JappaApple - Jchhhhhpapapapapa. Teasing you was probably my pastime of choice over the years. I'll miss seeing you log on to Zombies to ragequit 5 minutes later.

JohnOgozalek - Great Op, great friend. It was fun staffing with you!

mariosatr - I saw you in both of your staffing stints and you were always a steadying, fun-loving person. It was a pleasure to staff with you twice!

Maxx10680 - TRIVIA! Those nights were so much fun - occurring without fail until 2 am every night. So tired the next day, but so worth it.

mythelf & namelessgirl - You guys weren't that talkative, but nonetheless friends of mine and great at staffing! Best of luck at AoD, myth :3

omgitsathong - Woman's underwear! Your name will never be Athong to me. ;) Great VetOp.

One_one_two - Getting to know you was a pleasure. One of my better friends in Blocktopia. I'll miss you, Hooters!

RaneOfPane - Quiet, steady, and precise. You were a great VetOp and it was fun to staff alongside you.

ReyvnNova - To me, you were one of the best mapmakers Zombie had ever seen, and an even better staff member. Best of luck in the AoD competition, I'm pulling for you.

Skittz & Jayfeather21 - Primordia memories. Raiding and doing parkour in port were such good times. I still miss those times.

SmoggyWaffles - Such an awesome Trusted, I'll miss chatting it up with you!

Snowma & dannyboymed - Get a room. Jesus. I'll miss you guys

killer1525 - How could I forget you, killer! One of my original staff friends and one of the better Ops in my opinion, it was such a good time staffing alongside you.

Sniper17 - One of my first friends! Running together and hunting you down are awesome memories.

SparklyMuffinz - You deserve TNT so much. One of my favorite Directors and ex-Zombie Staff. Best of luck!

Sravi - Great staff member, thank you for helping with DontFall. I wish we had more time to talk and get to know each other!

Theodorre - Dear Squirrel, you were a great staff member and one of the nicest people in all of Blocktopia. Who doesn't like you?

Txboy1234 - Tee Ex. You stuck it out till the end with us, even as just a player. Thank you for staffing, and thank you even more for your friendship.

Vatumok - Great Director - I admire your will and determination. You rock!

WillChill - No, I'M Chill! Hehe. Those arguments were the best.

WinX64 - You helped Zombie so much and deserved the rank of developer. I thank you for all that you did.

worstever - You are definitely not the worst ever. A great staff member, map builder and runner.

Wyrer - I saw you ascend to Op and knew you deserved it. Kind, compassionate, and friendly.

xXxFruitNinjaxXx - Fruit! I knew you had it in you to staff with us. It was so fun to play Zombie with you and run and hide together.

M_B_H - What a wild ride we've had! Your influence on the server was huge, and you wove yourself into your staffing role effortlessly. I never thought I'd be saying this a year ago, but I'll miss ya pal.

HarmakPaul - One of th' Trusted that deserved Op the most. You're awesome!

Nottycat - Nottykitten, you were a great friend and I admired your decision to stay as Trusted instead of Op. That was beautiful.

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Honestly Chill, this is a bit like losing Zombies all over again. I feel like a little last part of Zombies has died.

You were a great influence to me, and a great guy to staff beside. I hope wherever life takes you, it treats you well. Take care Chill!

P.S. The Scarlet Letter will never, ever be the same for me :)

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
It is rather rare that I get sentimental reading a Goodbye thread. After all, we see them a lot these days.

Chill, man - we fought, we disagreed, we didn't like each other for some time. And throughout the years we realized that we started to hit it off and actually form a pretty strong (but strange) bond. I don't want to say were exactly different because I do actually believe we had a lot in common. We both stood up strongly for what we believed in and we both were loyal as hell to zombies.

As gay as all this sounds, I mean it mate. I sometimes don't realize the impact people have had on me until I see this thread. I seldom show my sadness - but here it is.

Take care Chill, goodluck in school and in life.

And because you were a zombie player/staff member. I will give out one of my rare hearts. <3

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So many memories. The first thing that always comes to my mind when I see your name is this peacefull feeling. Maybe just because darkgreen suits your name very well, or because you were just a pleasure to be around.

Something I remember as one of the good memories form zombies is being in your team for one of the zombie competitions. That was awesome! I'll remember you.
Good luck in life! <3
Didnt click the video, I dont want to cry =S

• Love
Reactions: Chillingworth
D

DarkHender

With the classic servers closing we're losing a great amount of wonderful people.
You're one of them Chill! We'll all miss you, I enjoyed seeing you on AoD!
Good luck in life!

L

Later_Gator

Shoutouts;​
These are in no order - all of you are awesome people. If I forgot you, it's simply because there are too many to fit in here. I'll try to share a memory for each of you. If you guys could too that would make my day! ^-^

It's okay, I understand. It was too painful for you to make a shoutout to me because you love me so much! ;)

Haha. All jokes aside. I'm not sure how I feel about this. It's weird to actually say we've been in this community for awhile. I mean, a couple of years, that's substantial, and it definitely flew by fast. We were in that small group of "trusted buddies" (as we called it) back in August, and we eventually became operators. Heh. This is actually making me regret resigning as early as I did even more. It would have been blissful to have continued staffing alongside you and everyone else. (Imagine the possible shenanigans!)

Strangely, I actually can't conjure a lot of memories of you when we were just players. Only that you had a cool skin (in my opinion, anyway): the ice guy, or whatever it was, since it fit the "Chilling" part of your name. But that's okay, I still remember (most of) the times we had when we staffed together. And, man, it was great fun to mess with you. You're easy to have fun around. Though, I admit, sometimes you got on my nerves, but I understood it was all in fun. ;) On top of that, you were a great staff member. Very friendly and understanding. And I appreciate those traits a lot. But, overall, you were a great friend.

It's sad to see another trusted buddy go. (LOOK WHAT YOU'VE STARTED, omgitsathong.) Take care, Chilling, and good luck in life. And thanks for the memories.

(I'll be sure to torment smelyalata while you're gone.)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
No...
Wow, chill. I must say, I didn't see this coming at all.
It's very sad to see you go. I only knew you for about four weeks, but you made a hell of an impression on me in just that short time. Have a good life, chill. You deserve it. It was a pleasure staffing with you for this amount of time. You did a great job.
*Salutes*.

• Love
Reactions: Chillingworth

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
When I staffed on zombie, I always looked up to you. You are the essence of how someone should staff, from just being a general good player/person to how you handled staff situations. You were constantly suggesting things to keep Classic going and did everything in your power to bring players back. Thank you for everything, Chill.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Shoutouts;​
These are in no order - all of you are awesome people. If I forgot you, it's simply because there are too many to fit in here. I'll try to share a memory for each of you. If you guys could too that would make my day! ^-^
It's okay, I understand. It was too painful for you to make a shoutout to me because you love me so much! ;)
How could I forget my Trusted buddy Gatorbabe?

Man, was it fun staffing with you way back when. You were one of the Ops that I worked alongside during what I consider the 'golden age' of Blocktopia - the time in which I had the most fun (and you were a part of making it so fun). I didn't forget you intentionally. You're a great friend and I'll miss seeing you pop into Zombie to torment smely once in a while ;)

I forgot you guys too, Awwwyea and Trap Wolf. You guys were truly awesome at your jobs and it shows in the ranks you achieved while staffing. You both certainly had a unique presence on the server and I'll miss you guys.

And to all the AoD people including Infected_alien8_ and TBDWFE1 - I'm sorry that I left so suddenly. You guys were awesome staff and friends and in no way the reason I left. I know the server will grow with you guys and you are the right people for it. ;)