It's time for me to go. Love you all.

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
Cannot pass by this without posting and acknowledging your great time here.

Although I didn't get to know you too well on a personal level our paths crossed through TNT and Zombies. You were a fun guy and you were a great staff member. I wish you the best with work and I hope you'll be sure to pop in TNT every now and then.

Goodbye!

• Love
Reactions: Chillingworth

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Well. This was unexpected...

Chill, you're a great guy, and anyone can see this. I think Jeffery's comment "you're like the stereotypical manly dude" sums you up perfectly. You taught me so much, not just about blocktopia, but life in general. You taught me things I wouldn't have known just over a year ago. :) You were so entertaining, so welcoming, so awesome! It'll be a downright damn straight shame to see you go. :( That being said, we all have to move on, right? And so, I hope college goes well, and after that, life!

I noticed you slipped in a squirrel reference into my message. WELL, isn't someone just clever? :3

Reaction score
Is this the real lifeee- k not getting carried away with that song =P
Chill, I'm so glad I met you on zombies 2 years and a bit ago ( I joined in April 2011 too!). You always made zombies SO much fun and of COURSE I'll never forget our funny conversations on TS x) Even though we haven't talked on here lately, I'm really gonna miss you and your kind hearted and spirited soul <3 Good luck in your life, and I hope we can still keep in contact here!
p.s. HE'S NOT DIRT. Someday I know you'll like him x) SOMEDAY.
v This always makes me laugh =P

(17:35:41) <Chillingworth> why are you a man
(17:35:44) <mjrox> lool
(17:35:47) <mjrox> I AM
(17:35:50) <Chillingworth> WHATA
(17:35:53) <mjrox> YES
(17:35:54) <Chillingworth> YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND
(17:35:55) <mjrox> ALL ALONG
(17:35:58) <Chillingworth> WAHT
(17:36:13) <Chillingworth> I'm going to bed thias is too much

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
(17:35:41) <Chillingworth> why are you a man
(17:35:44) <mjrox> lool
(17:35:47) <mjrox> I AM
(17:35:50) <Chillingworth> WHATA
(17:35:53) <mjrox> YES
(17:35:54) <Chillingworth> YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND
(17:35:55) <mjrox> ALL ALONG
(17:35:58) <Chillingworth> WAHT
(17:36:13) <Chillingworth> I'm going to bed thias is too much
That night was... adventurous.

• Agree
Reactions: Sophie (mjrox)

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Well, I did not wish to write this because it would mean that our friendship would meet officially meet its end. I imagine that you will stop by sometime later in the future (as most seem to stick around for a little bit longer) and it will be like good old times on the Classic Zombie server. So yes, I've delayed this sendoff, but realized that for a good friendship, a good-bye will be necessary.

So good-bye good friend. Make the best of life!

go cowboys

• Love

smelyalata

Reaction score
Only that you had a cool skin (in my opinion, anyway): the ice guy, or whatever it was, since it fit the "Chilling" part of your name.
lame award 2k12 goes to gator

but anyway it's really sad to see you leave, chill. you were a great friend to play with, and vikings will forever have a special place in my heart as our one and only glorious lovechild. i'll never forget you making me do all the waves.

( i really have no idea what to say cause i'm really bad with goodbyes but i wish you the best of luck in the ~working world~ you grown up old man, and thanks for all the memories )

(( and i better have been a part of that golden age ))

((( u weenie )))

• Love

ginbird

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
hey handsome. look, i know we always joke around a lot- and the only serious conversation i recall us ever having happened like a year ago on ts- but i want you to know that i (and everyone here) think you're a fantastic person. zombie wouldn't have been the same without you. you're funny, charismatic, and make everyone feel at home. those are traits that will serve you well through life, so don't go getting cocky on me. which i feel is a definite possibility.

have fun in the real world chillybaby, you're gonna do great things ;)
ps when you come sneaking back to the forums (which will happen more often than you'd like to admit), leave a hello for everyone o/

• Love

Chillingworth

Reaction score
hey handsome. look, i know we always joke around a lot- and the only serious conversation i recall us ever having happened like a year ago on ts- but i want you to know that i (and everyone here) think you're a fantastic person. zombie wouldn't have been the same without you. you're funny, charismatic, and make everyone feel at home. those are traits that will serve you well through life, so don't go getting cocky on me. which i feel is a definite possibility.

have fun in the real world chillybaby, you're gonna do great things ;)
ps when you come sneaking back to the forums (which will happen more often than you'd like to admit), leave a hello for everyone o/
I'll be staying on the forums actively ginbabe, don't fret ;)

P.S. Thank you!

• Thank You
Reactions: ginbird

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Well it looks like we have another Victim to ....... Premium Multiplayer Minecraft D:

Chillingworth, you were and are what Inspires players to become apart of This FANTASTIC community! I mean this by when I first joined Blocktopia the First ever Server I went on to was Zombie Survival while I had Theodorre there to help me get the Grasp of everything. You were the Model of an Operator and Friend. You were the only one who ever (Don't get me Wrong the Staff were Great) helped me and didn't shoot me down when I was always asking for a Rank (I was pesky) you would Explain and help me with my road to Staffdom you never Said "Heellll No".

You know what really made me feel happy? Was when I went onto A.O.D for the First time from my Activity Hibernation the first thing that I saw on the Chat was "Hi Tommy!' That made my day ;D
So I would like to thank you for being a Great Staff and A Great Friend! We are gonna miss you.

Your Friend Blake

• Love

Chillingworth

Reaction score
Well it looks like we have another Victim to ....... Premium Multiplayer Minecraft D:

Chillingworth, you were and are what Inspires players to become apart of This FANTASTIC community! I mean this by when I first joined Blocktopia the First ever Server I went on to was Zombie Survival while I had Theodorre there to help me get the Grasp of everything. You were the Model of an Operator and Friend. You were the only one who ever (Don't get me Wrong the Staff were Great) helped me and didn't shoot me down when I was always asking for a Rank (I was pesky) you would Explain and help me with my road to Staffdom you never Said "Heellll No".

You know what really made me feel happy? Was when I went onto A.O.D for the First time from my Activity Hibernation the first thing that I saw on the Chat was "Hi Tommy!' That made my day ;D
So I would like to thank you for being a Great Staff and A Great Friend! We are gonna miss you.

Your Friend Blake
Thank you a bunch, tommy! It was really fun playing with you over the years. I'm sticking around on the forums if you ever need me ;)

[that is, unless they release a server I want to staff for]

• Winner
Reactions: French_Fries

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Aww see you Chill I was prettysad when I saw this we had such good times playing on zombie and back duringthe primordia days in Aeres on our epic fail when we tried attacking dagon with you me erik and roxasand ended up dying almost immediately.

You are going to do great in life bud so see you on the forums.

• Love