Introduction to Iron Man and Super Cookies

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Remember the game mode Iron Man and the currency super cookies back in classic lava? It has finally reached RoF, and this time with a little more twist to it.

[hl]INTRODUCTION TO IRON MAN/SUPER COOKIES[/hl]

Iron Man is a hardcore gamemode that alters your normal playstyle on the RoF rounds. If one succeeds, they will be granted a very extrodianary cookie for your reward. This cookie, otherwise known as the super cookie, is a physical item that grants special benefits in many different ways. Currently, there is no shop for the currency, but I will be releasing one in the near future. This thread has plenty of information of what you need to know about iron man and super cookies.

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about Iron Man and super cookies, post here. I'll be answereing most of the questions and will make a FAQ out of it.

W

Wimali

Is there any way of earning supercookies except by completing the ironman challenge? I heard you earn a supercookie for playing 3 rounds in a row, is this correct? Will any other things get implemented that earn you supercookies?

• Informative
Reactions: buildbuild12

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Is there any way of earning supercookies except by completing the ironman challenge? I heard you earn a supercookie for playing 3 rounds in a row, is this correct?Will any other things get implemented that earn you supercookies?
That is correct; you can earn a supercookie for playing 3 rounds in a row. As for other things earning, I have nothing in mind right now to also receive as a reward. This probably won't change either, since super cookies are going to be valuable in the future with additions of things you can use them for.

• Informative
Reactions: Notme