<insert cool quote by Iguana here>

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
But you..... But I......
It will be a shame to see you go, but best of luck in life!
Good times had with Vet. Op Iguana on LoP, building an arena whilst complaining he was not yet controller.
Who is going to use caps lock like a baws now? Let alone be so friggin' hilarious on Teamspeak!
Looks like the premium servers are looking for a meeting representitive then, with your 57 servers an' all.

I'll just leave you with this, but I demand you sing along to it:

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Shame to see you go, you were always funny on Teamspeak and a great HC for AoD - I wish you luck in life. :)

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
Also since you are leaving, answer me this: do you hate me? i always had that feeling you did..
I've always had this over-arching feeling that everyone hated ME due to be dickish attitude towards everyone, but I can assure you, I've always lived by the philosophy of holding a grudge will only get grudges held against you, so I never bothered getting mad at someone for longer than an hour, so don't worry, you're in the clear.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
To the time I first met you in LoP, to now, I can say you've made the Primium servers fun for me and everyone in the Lava partyharday.
I know thats true.
But also, I find your sense of humor funny, and it was great to have you around whenever something was going on. When we tried to desprately slash your head open in a pyramid, or stick an arrow in your knee elbow during a game in AoD. It was fun. o/
It was a pleasure to kick asses with you Iggy, and I wish you the best of life.
After all, <19:32:42> "Iguana": what's up faggots
ily Iggy

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
Wow, you held controller for a very long time and then got HC. I think this is the resignation where the person retained their rank for the longest time over any other resignation. I hope you stick around a bit; like others have stated, I really dig your sense of humor. I've got you on Steam too, though, but enjoy life.

wateronflamz

Reaction score
Well fuck I don't know what to do with this.
You are a great guy Iguana. You've been a blast to be around on Teamspeak or ingame, you always made me laugh my ass off. I never knew you as well as some other people but I knew you enough to be sad when I saw this thread.
I wish you good luck in life. Try to not poke yourself in the eye again.
Bluephoenixbear shall reign in your place.