<insert cool quote by Iguana here>

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that my activity has dwindled. It's dawned on me that I am no longer a "no-lifer" in terms of time spent on the computer and have actually, believe it or not, started doing some things in real life. With this however, I feel that a resignation (dishonorably or honorably, I don't actually know) is needed, due to a schedule that I must get used to, which means less time here, and no more "cool stuff" on AoD. Baker shall be my successor, I demand it to be so!

I think I've had a good run here, been a very long serving community member, but I think Catgirl can take my place now. I've spent 3 good years on here, made a bunch of friends on the server, met the love of my life, and I think I'd say this has been a positive experience.

And the inevitable "wall of fame". I'll make it short to seem like I'm not an attention whore (which I admit, I am quite a bit of).
boredchicka - I'LL SEE YOU ON SKYPE, WINK WINK, NUDGE NUDGE
san00b - Thank you for providing some bro-to-bro conversation with me and being a general down to earth guy to me, I appreciate it buddy.
Deadl0ck - A+, would fuck again
Malcovent - Thanks for running 2 great experiences for me (Primordia, SMP) and doing some terrific things in the community! We need people like you to keep this place kicking!
PickYerPoison - I enjoy sex robots, that is all
GmK - Teaching me how to use a computer properly has been godsend to me, thank you!

Most prominent people to me, that's all, I can continue to be an attention seeker if you want me to toss in my 2cents about how I feel about you...

I think we're done here, peace out guys!

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
D'aww Iggy. Unforgettable days on Primordia, building the pimp-shack and all that jazz. I'm really sad to see you go, but it's for the best I believe. You were one of my good bros in Blocktopia, and although I didn't get to see much of you after Primordia, we still chatted from time to time. I'll miss you man, good luck in life, and as always FBGM. Peace Iguana, and stay in touch from time to time man! You'll be missed. Ily. <3

Benrune

Reaction score
Thanks for all the lovely time on corner corner. I hate to say goodbye, but I guess goodbye, cheers and have a good time.
-Benrune

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score

It has been a long run, Iguana.
I definitely regret that I didn't really start to know you until Primordia, though from that I learned you were pretty inventive, and you liked to have fun. You were one of the most frequently seen HC's in Teamspeak; rare enough on it's own. Well, I'm not really sure what else to say without sounding cheesy, though, you're going to be one of the people that takes a little bit of Blocktopia from me and everyone who knew you out with you, because you had that much of an impact. Thanks for the work on Primordia, see you soon, hopefully.

:coffee:

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I have fond memories of you when you were Vetop on Primordia. Sad that you're leaving us, it was a pleasure to have you in he community. Have fun in real life, and don't forget us!

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Well, its been a while. Real sad to see such a cool guy leave, but you have a great life ahead of you so take it by the horns. I'm gonna miss you bro.

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Sad to see you resign, never got to know you too well, but you did wonders for this community, and I thank you, good luck in life Iguana! Hmm never got the chance to donate a lung...

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
:'c this is sad, i hope you have a fun life iguana.
Also since you are leaving, answer me this: do you hate me? i always had that feeling you did..

Sasher

Reaction score
Aww man, really sad to see you go iggy. You were honestly one of the coolest people to talk to on TS IMO and you will be missed. Be sure to drop in every now and then, even if its just to say Hi :D