Important Rule Update. Please read.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I liked climbing towers, not just as a survivor but also as a hunter. It gave me a sense of achievement when you are able to kill someone above. There were several ways to avoid the arrows or go on top. Just don't take things too seriously and you'll be fine.

Though I understand that whatever decision you'll make, there will still be people who'd agree or disagree. In short, I didn't like the change :confused:.

• Agree
Reactions: Friendy

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Well if stairs are fine, then you can ignore my first paragraph earlier. But I still would like to hear some feedback of my idea of the shop items being disabled on nobuild/break rounds. :coffee:

• Agree
Reactions: Friendy
D

DarkHender

To state my opinion here- I am very happy to see these banned.

I found them difficult as hunters and even worse as survivors due to falling off and dying.
I love the tower/staircases you can get more in the shop now.

I just think it makes it easier for the survivors to be together and have a better time.
For Hunters I don't see a difference except you wont fall as much. (yay a +)

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Well if stairs are fine, then you can ignore my first paragraph earlier. But I still would like to hear some feedback of my idea of the shop items being disabled on nobuild/break rounds. :coffee:
Dude, if you cant build, you cant place the enderchest, and then you cant build a tower ;D
ohyea....... :3 so then all of my opiniona on the matter have been settled, and I am happy with this :D