I'm super late lol.

Kawaiidesu98

Reaction score
Website
reddit.com
So if classic TNT wars doesn't exist anymore, then does that mean the scores are gone too? If the scores are gone, then what's Inon's score on premium?

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
What do you mean scores? Like most points scoreboard? That doesn't exist anymore, but in-game you can do /stats Inon to see his stats. /stats is equal to /who.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
There really isn't any best player at the moment, the one with the most points and kills currently is Terre936 and the one with the highest KDR that isn't a new player is Kattzen and the player with the most ontime and I believe deaths is zezmi.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
There really isn't any best player at the moment, the one with the most points and kills currently is Terre936 and the one with the highest KDR that isn't a new player is Kattzen and the player with the most ontime and I believe deaths is zezmi.
Most deaths, must stay number 1! Terre you will NOT pass me in deaths. (I jest)
Terre will have the highest ontime when I get back from camp on Saturday though.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
How many deaths does zezmi have? I'm gonna beat him :DD
I'm not sure about this but I think he has around 5-6k deaths, you can do /stats zezmi ingame to see yourself. :p

Henry

Reaction score
How many deaths does zezmi have? I'm gonna beat him :DD
I'm not sure about this but I think he has around 50-60k deaths, you can do /stats zezmi ingame to see yourself. :p
@zezmi kiss you #1 in deaths goodbye. Suicide time!