I'm sorry, guys.

Frogg

Reaction score
I never saw you much Smoggy, but you will always have a place in everyone's heart's here at Blocktopia.

May you be successful in life Smoggy!

Reactions: Nottykitten

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
No.... Just no....

Smoggy, you were an excellent friend and a great staff member. I will never forget those memories we had in ZC. And it was a pleasure staffing by your side. We will miss you smoggy. Take care <3

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
I'll miss your tons of enthusiasm when you were first starting off as a player on zombie! I remember you looking up to me as an operator, and by time you applied and got your rank was (at least really close to) when I'd left my mark on the server and moved on. I'm disappointed I didn't get to be on the server with you and your rank, and that we haven't talked ever since, but I sure hope I impacted you and your seemingly great personality that I can see from the kind words of others :')

Take care, best of luck with wherever you go. : )

Kordra

Reaction score
Even though I'm fairly new here on Blocktopia this sort of thing is happening more and more now. I have nothing against Smoggy, as a matter of fact I really like him. It's just... I've been here for two months and I'm meeting people only to have them leave me and everyone else that genuinely care about them on this wonderful community. I'm not the only one that seems to be picking up on this as well. All I'm saying is if you have to go, then go. But don't leave just because your bored of minecraft or your entering so and so new whatever, homework etc. Don't set in stone.. I hate seeing these posts and it really just slowly kills the community in my opinion. Like I said, I'm not against Smoggy in ANY way and I wish him the best, as I'm sure he has his reasons. I hope this helped.

Bye Smoggy, I wish you the very best, we never talked much but you seemed to be a great person overall and a good friend. Don't forget us.

• Thank You
Reactions: SmoggyWaffles

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I really didn't want it to come down to this. For the last 2 years, this community has been my home, my family. I really do love everyone in this community and hate to say that I will be leaving all servers permanently and my forum activity will only last as long as my run on Survivor.

I'm not going to bother telling you mu Blocktopian story because I understand how boring that can be, so I will just jump on the farewell train, guys.

Good bye Blocktopia. Keep on thriving.

but i like reading those stories! your leaving us without reasoning story or a hope of coming back !? i feel cheated i cannot accept this. you will not leave.

*burns the magical farewell train to the ground*

EEDEE23

Reaction score
No, smog, just no. No Smog, please no. I just, no. No, no no, no, nono no. No, no no. No. Please, no. I love you no. Too many times to say no! No Smog! Smoggy NO! No Smog, nono. No. I just, no no. Double, triple no. :(

I've been inactive last weeks, but I haven't forgot anyone of you, in particular you! We haven't been friends for long time, but still we had much of good times and fun together. I will miss you, good luck in life!

Too many days wasted so well, having so much good times, they will never get back, missing to little pieces.

Bye, my friend! -Dee

• Thank You
Reactions: SmoggyWaffles

MacTarvish

Reaction score
I check up on this community to see this?
I'm really going to miss those awkward moments with you. From being trusted buddies to you ruining my(round 8) attempt on bear grylls. I wish you the best of luck in life Josh. What else can I say? You will be missed. ;)