I'm sorry, guys.

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
I really didn't want it to come down to this. For the last 2 years, this community has been my home, my family. I really do love everyone in this community and hate to say that I will be leaving all servers permanently and my forum activity will only last as long as my run on Survivor.

I'm not going to bother telling you mu Blocktopian story because I understand how boring that can be, so I will just jump on the farewell train, guys.

Good bye Blocktopia. Keep on thriving.

Mia

Reaction score
I LOVE YOU SMOGS ;-; Everyone is going to miss you, you were a great friend and to see this is terrible, I wish you the best with everything. Stay on the forums if you won't come on the servers , k? Bye Smogs :'( <3

• Thank You
Reactions: SmoggyWaffles

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Boo, um where do you think you're going hoe? If it ain't staying with me forever then like that's not gunna happen, like really :m.

On a more serious note: Joshy you were always one of my favourite people on zombies, one of those people that would brighten my day amongst all the people with shitty personalities try'n jack my swag. It won't be fun without the thought of you around being all cutie-patootie like you are :c. I would try to convince you to stay but I think your mind is already made up..... so I guess all I can say is Love you babydoll xox c:

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go, Smoggy.. I always looked up to you on ZS, and you're a great person. Just remember, no matter how far we're apart, our hearts are connected. <3

May the brightest of lights shine on your future.

-Natsu

Faliara

Reaction score
You know, when I saw this thread... My eyes had widened, and my previous cheerful mood disappeared completely.

People are leaving, one by one. I realized this already, but the fact still hurts, you know? I can only hope that even if you leave the servers permanently, you'll visit the forums at least once in a while.

I don't know your reasons for leaving, but I have a rather good guess. Please, could you promise me this?

Don't forget us.

Even if you do forget, you won't have broken the promise completely because I believe that deep inside, you'll still remember us, no matter how faint the memory.

Goodbye, Waffles. Wish you luck...

*Faliara threw a pie
*pie stays intact*
Keep the pie with you, always, 'kay? It'll forever be in your heart even when you finish it!

:)

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I understand why you're leaving and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. I actually will miss you and all your Aussie-ness. Just please check in everyone now and then ok?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
But nooooo.
nooooooo....
NOOOOOOOOOOO.

*cries*

Nuuu, I'll miss you so much D=. Even though I haven't really seen you in-game lately, seen you tons of times on the forums.

You better come back one day <3, and I'll remember you!