If You Could Have A New Username

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Oh you have to be careful what you wish for in this thread ^^
Pahaha, oh the confusion that would cause!

A little picture for y'all:
I want this
See there's the problem! It's an awesome account name for sure, definitely something rare and super cool, but I have no idea if it will even work on a premium server so it could either be brilliant or completely useless! :D

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Pahaha, oh the confusion that would cause!

A little picture for y'all:
I want this
See there's the problem! It's an awesome account name for sure, definitely something rare and super cool, but I have no idea if it will even work on a premium server so it could either be brilliant or completely useless! :D

I remember seeing a few login to classic zombies when the bug was about, wasn't quite sure why people could have symbols in the names though until an op explained to me why -- so I made myself an account called {}, I've lost the email for it though :( (shitty microsoft delete emails that are un-used for 2 years or so)

• Sad
Reactions: Duffie

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
I want this

I remember seeing a few login to classic zombies when the bug was about, wasn't quite sure why people could have symbols in the names though until an op explained to me why -- so I made myself an account called {}, I've lost the email for it though :( (shitty microsoft delete emails that are un-used for 2 years or so)
Yeah, that's how I found out about it - we had a bunch of people log on to TNT with spaces in their name. When the server rebooted, it caused an error so we had to sift through and remove them so it was as if they'd never joined the server. So I was aware of it within a few hours of it occurring and was able to make a few. I also have ":(", "c:", "King Sam" "~KingSam~" and a few more from the time when anything went.

I want this
Hmm, you dont got premium for this one?
Duffie's right - I haven't got premium for it yet as I am unsure it would work on a Premium server. I really am tempted to give it a go to see if it works but I'm still debating whether it's worth it just to SEE if it works, with the realisation that it may well not!

Reactions: Duffie

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Duffie's right - I haven't got premium for it yet as I am unsure it would work on a Premium server. I really am tempted to give it a go to see if it works but I'm still debating whether it's worth it just to SEE if it works, with the realisation that it may well not!
I could buy it for you if you are interested

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
I am *very* interested simply to see IF it works or not! If you are fine with shelling out for a premium code even if it may well not work, just for science, then I would be massively grateful! After all, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is now curious to see if such a name would work! (And if not, I can totally pester Mojang)

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I am *very* interested simply to see IF it works or not! If you are fine with shelling out for a premium code even if it may well not work, just for science, then I would be massively grateful! After all, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is now curious to see if such a name would work! (And if not, I can totally pester Mojang)
Great, I'll pm you regarding this later this week =)

Reactions: superstein

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
New name: Vino
Reason: I use it everywhere but here, its shorter and easier to say than infernofox, and i just love the word itself.

Honestly if there was a way to change forum usernames, i would totally do this. However, im stuck with infernofox in minecraft. No big deal though.

Cloudy

Reaction score
New name: Vino
Reason: I use it everywhere but here, its shorter and easier to say than infernofox, and i just love the word itself.

Honestly if there was a way to change forum usernames, i would totally do this. However, im stuck with infernofox in minecraft. No big deal though.

When you used it as your Steam Name, I thought you were somebody else. You even sent me a friend invite to me on Steam, and I thought, who's this Vino person. I talked to Duffie to find out who Vino is, then DKnucklehead post a comment in Duffie's profile and said that "Vino" is infernofox. I checked your signature and it said "Vino" in your Steam Signature.