If You Could Have A New Username

Superchops

Reaction score
I don't think I would. I'm happy I caught a name without needing to shove numbers at the end.

If I had to...

Username: Supperchomps
Reason: I've been called this before and I think it's hilarious

Reaction score
Name: xXxM00n$h!n3xXx

Reason: I like to be this annoying character I made up named MoonShine. She has a friend named Kay but when ever she sees him, she'll scream in his ear " HEY MISTA ! " It is really fun to say " MoonShine" and "Hey Mista" in a high pitched voice also. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Pizzaboi

Reaction score
Mine: Hacker
Reason: To troll people and makes me feel badass.

I actually have this username on CC, but it just isn't the same unless it's the actual MC game.

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
I would love to use the Minecraft account "\o/" because everyone needs a little more \o/ in their life. Unfortunately I can't justify buying premium for it given I have access to 3 premium accounts as it is, any more would probably be excessive!
Didn't you abuse a bug in like 2010 to make usernames like "o/" and "xD"?

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
superstein If you like it then you should put a premium on it (To be sung to the tune of Single Ladies)
It prolly wouldn't even be able to log in... but perhaps! :D
Doesn't curiosity want to make you TRY?! ;)

I would love to use the Minecraft account "\o/" because everyone needs a little more \o/ in their life. Unfortunately I can't justify buying premium for it given I have access to 3 premium accounts as it is, any more would probably be excessive!
Didn't you abuse a bug in like 2010 to make usernames like "o/" and "xD"?
Depends how you define "bug abuse". If by that you mean I created a few Minecraft accounts innocently which happened to contain characters that aren't normally allowed to be used in a username, then yes. However that was totally just silly KingSam making an honest mistake!! I may have possession of a few such accounts, perhaps.

Reactions: Duffie