I might seem crazy...

Degekken

Reaction score
Guys, what I think fatalis means that he does not really think that 2012 will happen, but if it happens that he will be prepared for it. So please stop the 'LOLOLOLO 2012 is not going happen!', he is just prepared IF it happens, and if it really happens (To be honest, I do not really believe in 2012, but it is just good to be prepared.), the unprepared are totally ****ed up, and most likely not survive. So he is just preparing for it.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Guys, what I think fatalis means that he does not really think that 2012 will happen, but if it happens that he will be prepared for it. So please stop the 'LOLOLOLO 2012 is not going happen!', he is just prepared IF it happens, and if it really happens (To be honest, I do not really believe in 2012, but it is just good to be prepared.), the unprepared are totally ****ed up, and most likely not survive. So he is just preparing for it.
*Refers to Movie*
All you need to survive is good driving skillz <3

Reactions: Summer10

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com
No, excuse me. Hold up right there. I'm not bashing fatalis' choice of beliefs because he honestly, truly thinks that the 2012 apocalypse will happen.

I'm bashing them because he's even considering the possibility of it. Preparing for something that has mystic jiggery-pokery that has a pretty terrible track record going for it and hard science that has shaped the course of history with its correctness going against it is illogical in the extreme. There is pretty much no excuse for that.

So, while what you said is true, it doesn't really come into play as far as I'm concerned.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
If it was to happen, I'll supply myself with all the things Damer/Kap have said but also..

Pictures of my family
Rubik Cube
A minecraft poster/picture for the fun memories of you playing with you blocktopia friends online..
And a few cookies to use /buy 1

Brave

Reaction score
If something bad's going to happen why need all this stuff? Everyone's going to die. (Jokes)
Who knows. Maybe something is going to happen and you'll be the survivor.
Good idea. I might get prepared too!

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
I would actually like a weapon of wood/steel to keep and something that was easy enough to get to get rid of bullets because I know a few people are going to go apeshit on 21/12/12. I seriously don't think this will even have the slightest chance of happening. As of preparing, you might as well, you'll never know what riots will happen

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
World wont end, The only thing that will is the people that believe it, Will end up looking stupid.