I guess

gettinthere

Reaction score
If you still must go after that heart-warming image, then I'm sorry to see you go and good luck in your future endeavors, old buddy! I'll miss you.
I'm quite aware that I'm appreciated but there probably would be some other things that could push me into coming back.

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
It's really sad seeing you go. You helped a clueless Kattzen on Primordia when I first came on. Even when I had literally no idea what I was doing, you still stuck with me. I know there probably isn't must I can say to change your mind, but I hope that you can at least reconsider. I wouldn't mind the new players trying to get you to leave, because it's obvious no one else wants you to. But, good luck outside of Blocktopia if you do decide to. Bye, old buddy.

boredchicka

Texan
Reaction score
Alright, you've been in this community long enough to know that if there is something wrong we will try our hardest to help you out. The only thing I've heard from you is a complaint about one person which a very good staff member of mine took care of.

When someone is misbehaving, and a leader can't deal with it, then by all means you need to go to staff. It's not even really the leaders job to deal with misbehaving unless it's like "Lol guyz I raided a family we are alliances with" This thread seems like you just want to blame people and get them into trouble. You should have taken this to someone higher before hand, especially since you know how not tolerant we are with trolling.

With that said, if you do actually leave, I'll be really sorry to see that. I've known you for quite a long time, and you're a pretty cool person to have around. If you need any help, just pm me or find me, and we can get it sorted out.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
There will always be trolls on the Internet, You cannot avoid them; The best you can do is Ignore them! There is, Btw, a /mute command on Primordia if you ever feel that someone is annoying you too much :/
It's a shame to see you go to be honest, You were such a friendly person and you actually took your full raid quite calmly (Compared to mine :#), You can always be like Shinyshark and just become a free-player and not live by "Family rules" and you could go raiding whenever you want.

But, If you're set to go and don't have a change in mind, Then, I wish you well in life!

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Your Citizen Thalassa says otherwise.
Chesti_ and Lepatus have not been dealt with the last time I was on (3 days ago)
http://imgur.com/9sgLQ,rfeI5

Pictures taken by nomsahoy.

Edit: I also wonder why chessyd1234 had been calling Dagon members into family chat in main every 20 minutes. He would not say what it was about nor would anyone else in Dagon at that time. I remember about this incident and it was around the time PVP was going to be enabled, before and after. Check the logs if possible. I am telling the Truth.

Your Citizen Thalassa and CaramelCow also has a sick joke.
For CaramelCow, he said he would raid Gaia in front of Duffie as Gaia is "Pvp Free". Ask Duffie for more information.
As for Thalassa, http://imgur.com/a/Y8smY

I'm quite aware that I'm appreciated but there probably would be some other things that could push me into coming back.
Chesti_ was talk to the day we got the reports. I have not seen Lepatus at all sence the raiding so there is nothing we can do till he gets on. And for Cheesyd he was probly talking about dagon stuff he didnt want to say in main chat to everyone. It was probly a private conversation. For Thal and CaramelCow, they were kidding. Thal even said in the chat she was kidding. And i just talk to Carmel and she ddint mean it either.

It is your choice if you wish to leave or not. If you still want to leave it is up to you. So good bye mate.

gettinthere

Reaction score
When someone is misbehaving, and a leader can't deal with it, then by all means you need to go to staff. It's not even really the leaders job to deal with misbehaving unless it's like "Lol guyz I raided a family we are alliances with" This thread seems like you just want to blame people and get them into trouble. You should have taken this to someone higher before hand, especially since you know how not tolerant we are with trolling.
It's not that I wanted them to get into trouble with the Highers. But when I brought it up to Gaia Council, there was a few day delay between responses from the others other than Duffie. I had seen no other choice but to either leave or leave the family. I choose to leave Primordia as people thought I had grown immature because I could not help them, I was too bothersome asking about rules in the beginning, and killed one of my Council members as they killed me twice, pics not included as the incident was on the week I joined Primordia. Though I am quite aware the after posts had turned out that way. I will remove the uneccesary parts.

For Thal and CaramelCow, they were kidding. Thal even said in the chat she was kidding. And i just talk to Carmel and she ddint mean it either.
I just don't ever get the jokes. But now that is addressed, then maybe it goes to the thought I am a so called "Immature" but before this thread moves into hell, I'd prefer to leave now and cause less of a drama scene.

Thalassa

Reaction score
It's sad to see you go, perhaps if this is dealt with, you might feel more comfortable in staying.

A quick note on why I have been mentioned as one of your reasons to why you're leaving, I did say, several times that I was joking and you refused to believe me. It does seem like you're trying to create something out of something so small and it's unnecessary.

With that said, you were fun to play with and I hope that someday you'll return. Bye!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go, perhaps if this is dealt with, you might feel more comfortable in staying.

A quick note on why I have been mentioned as one of your reasons to why you're leaving, I did say, several times that I was joking and you refused to believe me. It does seem like you're trying to create something out of something so small and it's unnecessary.

With that said, you were fun to play with and I hope that someday you'll return. Bye!
I've never known Thalassa to be one to cause an argument, And with this reply my thought stays true. :)

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Nuu getin you helped me download and setup TeamSpeak you were such a nice person and its an outrage to have you be called immature.
But you have already left so Farewell....

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about the trolling, and best of luck to you in the future.

FYI, trolling is not the only reason I'm leaving Blocktopia for.
  1. Inactive leadership in Primordia.
  2. Bossy leadership in Primordia.
  3. Inactive family in Primordia.
  4. Estimated 12 people leaving Gaia excluding me.
  5. Computer is too slow for the Classic servers (I use OptiFine).
  6. Lava is too time consuming and collides with my time schedule.
  7. TNT is too packet consumption for my slow Internet as 3 people are using it at a given time.
  8. I was stolen from plenty of times in Primordia even though we were allied with Dagon and Aeres and neutral with Primus and LagWarrior and Mac27 confirmed it was an outside member of Gaia.
  9. Duffie is leaving Gaia, EonLatias is missing for weeks, shadowofgods lost interest in Primordia, DaniNomsYou and Numberplay is busy and cannot achieve full time, and Lolpierandom is bossy and isn't ingame alot to help out Capital construction.
  10. People trolled because of my name, either that it's their sick jokes. Wortho27, Namelesshero, and a whole bunch of Aussies, and some guests in Lava.
  11. People also trolled me more because I was trying to help them but they didn't get how to do the instructions at all and said "sloth u" as you know what sloth is.
  12. People in TS that don't know me also trolled me more because I didn't visit their servers enough to "know them".
  13. People in Lava trolled me because of my Master rank and title.
  14. People in Zombie trolled me and refer to reason 10 and 12.
  15. People keep mistaken me as leader of Gaia for my highest activity as a Noble Gaian.
  16. Unsure of Numberplay contacted COPS after he knew some Gaians were raided. I'm not mentioning which family Kriks44 and MP37745 was raided by.
  17. Gaia lives in infamy as people are leaving because of political instability and a bossy Lolpierandom lies in the Forums and we are mostly PVP-Free.
  18. Dagon has a sick joke mindset to say "Gaia won't know what's coming" is a joke. And CaramelCow said to Duffie, "If I raid you guys and you guys don't have PVP, then you guys can't fight back :p"
  19. Aeres has internal family raids, griefing, and usually a shortage of demanded goods.
  20. Primus has internal family raids and a unsuitable fee for most things.
  21. Gaia is a ghastly family place and I was the most active in my timezone.
The only thing I have to say, though, is that some these reasons seem to, in my eyes, insult some people and aren't all entirely true. But I refuse to take it farther than that.

Again, best of luck.

Mac27

Your local Macintosh XXVII
Reaction score
I think I might be a little late to the party here, but nevertheless I would like to make a few comments.

Shame to see you go. I would like to echo what has been said, that trolls are part of the Internet and that you just need to get over them. But if this is your way of solving that issue; then that's just that. I would like to point out however, Blocktopia isn't the evil headquarters of trolls, and the moment you set foot onto the Internet there is a chance you will be trolled. So to be quite frank I can't see your decision of leaving Blocktopia to get away from trolls working all too well.

However, I am not here to give you a life lesson. So do what you please, but I hope that in future you try to take a bit of action against trolls and/or poor leadership rather than just throwing the towel in and leaving. But regardless, you were always my mate on Primordia, so I bid you farewell, and good luck in your future endeavours.

-Mac.

gettinthere

Reaction score
Shame to see you go. I would like to echo what has been said, that trolls are part of the Internet and that you just need to get over them. But if this is your way of solving that issue; then that's just that. I would like to point out however, Blocktopia isn't the evil headquarters of trolls, and the moment you set foot onto the Internet there is a chance you will be trolled. So to be quite frank I can't see your decision of leaving Blocktopia to get away from trolls working all too well.

However, I am not here to give you a life lesson. So do what you please, but I hope that in future you try to take a bit of action against trolls and/or poor leadership rather than just throwing the towel in and leaving. But regardless, you were always my mate on Primordia, so I bid you farewell, and good luck in your future endeavours.

-Mac.
I already know the Internet is composed of trolls. I know that I'm temporarily back and breaking some circumstances but I was reminded about my family's leadership's interest in Primordia and how it is almost collapsing. I'm not back on Blocktopia. I'm only back to tie strings.

Further into your comment, I feel it's necessary. I already stated that there were more things than trolls making to leave Blocktopia as the first choice. The trolls were actually second on the list of why I felt the need to leave. I also understand that there is good in Blocktopia, but we need to come back to the first thought that made this leave occur; the first thought is being hated in my own family. Not saying that my leaders hate me, but rather a select few in Gaia. I'm not handing names as Chicka said and I don't want this to turn into some drama scene.

Understand that I am leaving as I was primarily regarded as a mad man in my own family.

Yours,​
gettinthere​