I guess

gettinthere

Reaction score
It's time to flip the Blocktopia chapter to an end. Not a certainly welcoming end, even on Christmas Eve or Christmas for some of you.

The conclusion wasn't quite the happy one nor is it the saddest. But I have my doubts as if I am to ever return to Blocktopia. Certainly being trolled on the Classic and Primordia servers for my name, and some people have odd jokes. I've been meaning to actually leave last year, but I think now would be the only time to leave. There wasn't much on Primordia for me. All I got was a highly demanding Council leader, two people not interested, two other people that are really busy, and one person missing. You can really figure out who fits where. I didn't want to switch families in Primordia since there were raids and instable leaders. But, the other thing was is that all I got was hate from the newer members. Plus, my morning was off to a bad start as Wooffus accidentally thought I was the Gaian leader. I mean, it's nice to be leader but noone ever listens to my help and I was just asked to do things, but I only got "Try again as this doesn't suit Gaia at all". In Lava, I was constantly being trolled by some of the new guests. I'd say that they are new to Blocktopia and new to me, but the trolling spread from Lava to Zombie to Primoridia.

But to those Old Time Rookies I've been with here, I have a word with you. I'm not sure what would be the best way to put it, but I'd guess this is my last option here for Blocktopia. Quite the sad message, but things are the way they ended. And this would be one less person to consider about. Though after some seconds, hours, days, months, or years you would get over this as I don't have much to most of you for the fact that I cut ends like this.

• Love
Reactions: ConstructionBoy

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Awk, that's not nice of people trolling you :(

I really didn't know you this much, but I do see you on the forums often and it's pretty sad that you are leaving :(

Hope you pay us a visit sometime. Bye o/

Gamer_740

Reaction score
Dude that sucks Dx you were fun to play with in Primordia while I could see you and it sucks to see you go dude. Hope life does better to you than this and I hope that you have a nice Christmas. I'm really sad for you really I am close to tears. Hope that you can come back soon. Anyway bye :cry:

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
Honestly, you were one of the nicest people I've met on Primordia. You would always help when asked, and it meant alot since I was a bit new to the server. I'm sorry to hear you leave, because you were always nice to everyone when I was on. You should consider staying with us because I look forward to seeing you on when I log in and, no offense to anyone, who cares what people think of your name :) I kind of understand what you go through, and it will all pass. If you feed them, they continue to do it, so the best choice would be to ignore all those 'jokes' that are said about you and your name.

Sooo take it into consideration :D
-With lots of love from a guy you barely met a few times <3

Skittz

Reaction score
Gettin, don't think like that. Sure, they might have trolled you but you should always remember to not let it get to you. That doesn't mean that nobody in the community dislikes you, either.
Though, it is your choice if you really want to leave. Can't really stop you from doing that.. Just remember that trolls can be trolls :[
I feel like spewing out a bunch of stuff to try and help but I don't want to bore people D:
If you need anyone to talk to I'm always here, not sure if I have you on Steam but I'm usually always on there
Bye, I suppose :c Hopefully you'll change your opinion and come back someday .-.

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com
You should've come to a staff member before the trolling got this bad! Any level of staff is expected to react accordingly to trolling - it's one of the few things you can directly contact a Head Admin about without being reprimanded. Trolling is a serious offense and our intention is never to take it lightly.

If you are still deadset on leaving, then I'm sorry to see you go. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
We had some good times together, even if you didn't remember me that much. I looked up to you at times, and you were always nice to me. It's really sad to see you leave on such a bad note. I hope you reconsider it. :(

gettinthere

Reaction score
You should've come to a staff member before the trolling got this bad!...
If you are still deadset on leaving, then I'm sorry to see you go. Good luck in your future endeavors!
I did time to time, never got to a HA as I thought it was uneccesary. And yes, I am deadset.
This means I will not pull a "Smaned/Chicka".

FYI, trolling is not the only reason I'm leaving Blocktopia for.
  1. Inactive leadership in Primordia.
  2. Bossy leadership in Primordia.
  3. Inactive family in Primordia.
  4. Estimated 12 people leaving Gaia excluding me.
  5. Computer is too slow for the Classic servers (I use OptiFine).
  6. Lava is too time consuming and collides with my time schedule.
  7. TNT is too packet consumption for my slow Internet as 3 people are using it at a given time.
  8. I was stolen from plenty of times in Primordia even though we were allied with Dagon and Aeres and neutral with Primus and LagWarrior and Mac27 confirmed it was an outside member of Gaia.
  9. Duffie is leaving Gaia, EonLatias is missing for weeks, shadowofgods lost interest in Primordia, DaniNomsYou and Numberplay is busy and cannot achieve full time, and Lolpierandom is bossy and isn't ingame alot to help out Capital construction.
  10. People trolled because of my name, either that it's their sick jokes. Wortho27, Namelesshero, and a whole bunch of Aussies, and some guests in Lava.
  11. People also trolled me more because I was trying to help them but they didn't get how to do the instructions at all and said "sloth u" as you know what sloth is.
  12. People in TS that don't know me also trolled me more because I didn't visit their servers enough to "know them".
  13. People in Lava trolled me because of my Master rank and title.
  14. People in Zombie trolled me and refer to reason 10 and 12.
  15. People keep mistaken me as leader of Gaia for my highest activity as a Noble Gaian.
  16. Unsure of Numberplay contacted COPS after he knew some Gaians were raided. I'm not mentioning which family Kriks44 and MP37745 was raided by.
  17. Gaia lives in infamy as people are leaving because of political instability and a bossy Lolpierandom lies in the Forums and we are mostly PVP-Free.
  18. Dagon has a sick joke mindset to say "Gaia won't know what's coming" is a joke. And CaramelCow said to Duffie, "If I raid you guys and you guys don't have PVP, then you guys can't fight back :p"
  19. Aeres has internal family raids, griefing, and usually a shortage of demanded goods.
  20. Primus has internal family raids and a unsuitable fee for most things.
  21. Gaia is a ghastly family place and I was the most active in my timezone.

Edit: If the case you were ever to find me outside of Blocktopia, Araidian knows my primary alternate that I most favor as a suitable name to going to other communities, except DeltaGamers.

BrickWolf

The Concrete Dog
Reaction score
  1. Inactive leadership in Primordia.
  2. Bossy leadership in Primordia.
  3. Inactive family in Primordia.
  4. Estimated 12 people leaving Gaia excluding me.
  5. Computer is too slow for the Classic servers (I use OptiFine).
  6. Lava is too time consuming and collides with my time schedule.
  7. TNT is too packet consumption for my slow Internet as 3 people are using it at a given time.
  8. I was stolen from plenty of times in Primordia even though we were allied with Dagon and Aeres and neutral with Primus and LagWarrior and Mac27 confirmed it was an outside member of Gaia.
  9. Duffie is leaving Gaia, EonLatias is missing for weeks, shadowofgods lost interest in Primordia, DaniNomsYou and Numberplay is busy and cannot achieve full time, and Lolpierandom is bossy and isn't ingame alot to help out Capital construction.
  10. People trolled because of my name, either that it's their sick jokes. Wortho27, Namelesshero, and a whole bunch of Aussies, and some guests in Lava.
  11. People also trolled me more because I was trying to help them but they didn't get how to do the instructions at all and said "sloth u" as you know what sloth is.
  12. People in TS that don't know me also trolled me more because I didn't visit their servers enough to "know them".
  13. People in Lava trolled me because of my Master rank and title.
  14. People in Zombie trolled me and refer to reason 10 and 12.
  15. People keep mistaken me as leader of Gaia for my highest activity as a Noble Gaian.
  16. Unsure of Numberplay contacted COPS after he knew some Gaians were raided. I'm not mentioning which family Kriks44 and MP37745 was raided by.
  17. Gaia lives in infamy as people are leaving because of political instability and a bossy Lolpierandom lies in the Forums and we are mostly PVP-Free.
  18. Dagon has a sick joke mindset to say "Gaia won't know what's coming" is a joke. And CaramelCow said to Duffie, "If I raid you guys and you guys don't have PVP, then you guys can't fight back :p"
  19. Aeres has internal family raids, griefing, and usually a shortage of demanded goods.
  20. Primus has internal family raids and a unsuitable fee for most things.
  21. Gaia is a ghastly family place and I was the most active in my timezone.
Speaking as a Lava HC, any troll-ish comments from -anyone- in the server should have been reported to myself, Jayp94, or any one of our controllers. There is absolutely no reason for people to insult a person of your caliber, and they would have been banned if the situation called for it. I'm sure this goes for all other servers as well.

Speaking as a member of Dagon, I've always been trying to uphold the peace between Dagon and Gaia. COPS was informed immediately of the raids, (by Lolpie), and we've been trying to work out solutions. I apologize for the raids, but I assure you that -any- raid on Gaia was unapproved, illegal, and incredibly idiotic.

I'm incredibly sorry it has come to this, but I still hope we can work something out.

Reactions: Summer10 and Duffie