I Guess This Means All Ducks Will Die

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Lily! D: Why must you leave us? I thought the resignations were gone by now. :c
Anyways, I'll remember those random times that you were on at the same time I was that rarely had any significance to begin with unless you were on IRC. :c

Also, I didn't know you're real name was Alexandra until now, I always thought it was Lily. Too bad I learn as soon as you leave...

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Noooooooooooooo lily :(
Why must everybody leave? :C
It's been fun staffing (well, kinda) with you, even if I haven't seen you all that much. I'm just now remembering those fun times we had on trivia c:
We'll miss you, lily. Please, as has already been said, drop on by for a visit or two sometime <3

P.S.
I promise not to kill any ducks :)

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
Is it weird that I always thought you looked like an Alexandra?

Anyway, I really can't believe you're leaving. You were so great to ref with, and you brought a lot of fun and laughter to the server and forums, which is something I always love seeing. No matter how insane your life gets, I hope you still make time for us every once and a while. The ducks will be with you, always.

Best wishes, -Wyrer.

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98
Reaction score
Why must a zombie operator named Lily/Alexandra leave? D: It won't he fun without you :c who will trap me in pits, who will make chaos on the roof, who will make every round have a ten second panic, who will always appear on my screen when they join? It won't be as fun without you D:

But then I guess life comes first before other stuff so good luck with your life; future. Hope to see you again Plant lily.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
A famous person once said the following thing:
NOFSSIAUHHUOFSIHHUIWHCDIHCISHWCDUIHFDWHFHUWHDSSKFEBGUIWFGBVUYCWEFBGVRYUWEGBRTUWYEBCGEFJABVGFJSADBVGCFJHDVFBJSAHVBGJTAERJVBGTASJBVGHAJKSBGVSJBGVJSEHGBVFSAJHDBFIURHESBGFHVJSBEGVFSJHBAMHDFBSKVAHJBEFVSBDKHFGBVWHEAGBFRVJHSHDBFGJSHBGVFHEGRHFJBESHFGESUKBAFHSAUFBSKFBSKBVRGFEHSBKVDFHASBVKJVFHGESJKAVBFGDKSA
That person was, in fact, me. D,:

Very sad to see you going, Lily. After my rejoining of Blocktopia, I noticed you were quite popular here ;D but I guess all things good come to an end. Cya Lilleh :3 and stop by the Trivia channel sometime. I remember the fun times last time we were on there:

Lily: sFUCK YOU GMKBOT
GmKBot: suck my balls you tree-grabing tit-stairs
Swate: BAHAHA
Lily: -.-
See ya 'round, Lily. :)

Summer10

Reaction score
YOU MOTHERDUCKER =[

Its always nice to not be the only zombie girl so when you appeared being all awesome I was like AWWW YEAAAAHH. And now you are leaving? Well shit :( Have a good life and I hope you will pop in some time soon.
Smely is still here... right? :unsure:

smelyalata

Reaction score
It's really sad to see you go, Lily :c You were a lot of fun to ref and play with, I'll miss you a lot. Ducks will continue to be made in your honour. I hope you come visit sometime, and best of luck to you in your life! c:

Reaction score
Lily, I only knew you for two or three months on zombie survival, but you were one of the most helpful people I know. You will be missed. Good luck in life, my friend! And party hard :cool: