I Guess This Means All Ducks Will Die

Lily97

That American Idiot
Reaction score
Never thought I would find myself saying the "r" word, but due to the hunting down of duck protectors, I must now go underground to stay alive. No, jokes. Truthfully, I am resigning and leaving the blocktopia community. Being away from the community for the past couple of weeks for various reasons has made me realize that life is so jam packed. I do not believe I will be able to find time for minecraft anymore as other things like studying, music, and mountain biking have taken its place.

You guys are some of the most wacky, stubborn, opinionated, bossy, funny, dare devilish, caring, creative, friendly and devoted people I know. I cannot tell you how much I will miss this family that is the blocktopia community. From HC fights, to duck wars, across the map to epic typos, and back to this weird, messed up thing called Blocktopia Zombie Survival that became somewhere where the fun never stopped and the good times kept rolling. I will miss all of you and I wish you all the best of luck with everything. May stop in on the forums and IRC from time to time to make sure a certain small, blocky, plastic Sith lord hasn't exploded all mah ducks, but other than that, farewell.

<3<3<3<3<3
Alexandra (Lily)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
When I saw this I gasped.

Can't let you do that Lily!

In all seriousness bai... You were a great friend to me and many others. I knew you had great potential in zombie ever since I saw you as a player... Sad to see such a good friend go.

DID I MENTION THIS LEAVING APPLICATION IS DENIED?

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
:'(, I will miss you Lily, You have been a wonderful Operator and Member of this Community, You will be dearly missed. Good luck at life, and be sure to come visit us once in a while, Goodbye Lily, and Goodluck :).
ALSO DENIED!!!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Whaaaat.
Well, I will realy miss you.
It was always fun when you were around.....
Well, I think you could stay on the forums tough!
Like you open your browser and look into forums. It wont take that much time =C

Also, I hope to see you back one day!
*Just died a little inside due you leaving*

Summer10

Reaction score
Bye Lily, you were an excellent staff member and will be missed on the zombie server. I will change my ways and try to protect the duck population in blocktopia from now on!

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DENIED!!! DENIED!!! DENIED!!! DENIED!!!

Also you have been a great friend. I will really miss you D:

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Lily. I was thankful for having you reference me in my trusted application. You became a great friend and a great person to staff with even though i never got to staff with you as an op but as a trusted you put your trust into me as a trusted. You are going to be missed Lily