I guess I do rise from the grave.

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
Eh, I said before I wasn't making a comeback, yeah, but that was two years ago as of August. Things happen and I apparently made a comeback last night. Popped in for what I thought was an alleged brief visit only on that RoF ( which I personally would have called it Bathing in Lava ;p ) which went from around 5?pm eastern time (GMT -5) to around 4am. I blame ClockworkMyr for that one. And I rarely ever spend around eleven consecutive hours on a server.. I do see a great deal changed in the two years I spent doing things in the original community I joined in Feb 2010, what with going back into staffing (admin rank [mod - admin - executive - owner {ordered from left-right or lowest-highest}]) without really intending to do so. Many people I once knew are gone due to reasons, so if you're unfamiliar with me, I've known of/been a part of BT since it was TheOne's community. If you happen to catch me online, I'm likely going to reside in RoF because of that cannon thing I was introduced to. *cough*pictures posted*cough*

That aside, whenever you do happen to catch me, you'll probably notice that I wear a cape, even if you don't use that cape bit with a mod. Which brings me to my next question: I have to know, does anyone else even have a cape in the community base..?

If you're curious about who I am even further, there was a point in time when I was one of the Ops on classic Zombie. Which was when the, at the time, SMP server took my attention away. I then lost it because of inactivity and attained the Trusted rank on SMP. Because of my distaste for the color purple, I kept refusing the Op rank for SMP. I remember telling MindCrafty straight out that I did not want the Op rank because of how much I dislike purple. Which then, a bit later, I left because of reasons.

Anyway, hi, I'm likely to be on the TeamSpeak / IRC / RoF often, once again. Unless, of course, there's an almost pure survival world. Either that or something like that Geocaching/iConomy/SpecialBlock/Factions pvp server. That was a lot of fun. Especially when the economy died because I had over 1,000,000 topians. I might have the photo somewhere, still.

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Holy balls he's back! I remember you leaving so long ago, and having conversations with old Zombie staff through Opchat about you while you were gone. ;) I'm sad the server isn't here to see your return. How've you been, X__x?

Reactions: silkshadow

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Welcome back, Deadface! If you're fine with me calling you that, I just remember almost everybody using that as a nickname for you.

I saw you on TeamSpeak a couple days ago, and I was a bit surprised. Sadly, I was a bit too tired to talk, and had just gone to sleep soon after.

Still, nice to have you back! Hope you're having fun. :3

L

Later_Gator

It's good to see you back, Deadface. Welcome back.

(And I'll have to agree with JtTorso and say, wow, it's almost been two years already?)

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter