Horse Trails

Would you like to see horse trails built in jte?

• Yes

Votes: 27 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

TheEagle7828

Reaction score
I've been thinking about making overworld horse trails connecting major towns/cities/whatever you like to call them. Naturally, something like this would need the support of cities and players, but I believe this would enhance the experience of the server. Tell me what you think of this idea.

TheEagle7828

Reaction score
I'm glad you all support this! Now, question, does each city want to build their own trails, or should there be one official trail connecting them all much like the nn? Any other suggestions?

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Aotearoa would like to connect, but it'd probably make its own as it's pretty out of the radar for you guys, perhaps connecting to a major one near Castra? tommyleej
If I remember correctly, the Castra pvp entrance is large enough for horses.

Would Duskridge be connected in? If so, perhaps Aotearoa could connect to there.

TheEagle7828

Reaction score
Aotearoa would like to connect, but it'd probably make its own as it's pretty out of the radar for you guys, perhaps connecting to a major one near Castra? tommyleej

Would Duskridge be connected in? If so, perhaps Aotearoa could connect to there.
Who is closer to Castra? I'm on my iPad and can't use the live map atm.

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score

I believe Castra is closer because Aotearoa is straight from the wall and Duskbridge is rather far away from Aotearoa on the left of it.
So it would be practical to have it connected to Castra.

TheEagle7828

Reaction score
I believe Castra is closer because Aotearoa is straight from the wall and Duskbridge is rather far away from Aotearoa on the left of it.
So it would be practical to have it connected to Castra.
Aotearoa can be connected to Concord through Castra.

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Connecting to sancti can either be underground tunnel or bridge. Bridge would be easier and cost less resources but may cause the land look ugly if not build properly. I would need biblius permission first of course.

TheEagle7828

Reaction score
Connecting to sancti can either be underground tunnel or bridge. Bridge would be easier and cost less resources but may cause the land look ugly if not build properly. I would need biblius permission first of course.
A bridge would certainly be less ime consuming.

• Agree
Reactions: RaizzanX

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
The wizards are happy to be involved with this, I have plans on making an underground barn system, perhaps we can combine them together, allowing people to use the tower as a resting point before heading to castra and ultimately the wall.

TheEagle7828

Reaction score
The wizards are happy to be involved with this, I have plans on making an underground barn system, perhaps we can combine them together, allowing people to use the tower as a resting point before heading to castra and ultimately the wall.
Excellent! I'll start a trail heading your way.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Excellent! I'll start a trail heading your way.
Unfortunately we are located in the middle of an ocean, However, if you ahve some sort of transit path near the castra shoreline somewhere we can adapts and link it up!