Goodbye

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
Mysstt :'( Had so many good times with you but they had to come to an end eventually I guess.

If you have read all these post you will notice how Popular you are and I hope you notice that you really are a Nice, funny and easy to get along with person. You will be missed VERY muchh andd I was looking forward to watcching you progress in tnt :(

LOVE YOU MYST !!!! I WILL MISS YOU

Myst Will NEVER be forgotten!

BurnyBurn

Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! D;

There goes the best damn player to ever play on zombie survival.

Fuck, even though I stopped playing zombie survival months ago, I think I'm going to cry now
:cry: :cry: :cry:

ZOMBIE SURVIVAL WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

L

Later_Gator

I remember when I first started playing on Zombie. I kept stalking you because I was hoping you would lead me to secrets and I would survive, haha. You were a great staff member and player on the Zombie Server. Best of luck in real life. :)

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
I am late to this thread :C
Bye Myst, I will really miss you, and I think everyone else will too, you were always the best at Zombie and at TNT.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Please come back like you did last time... please... D:
Anyway, best of luck with whatever you do in life, and I hope to see you again at some point.
I remember one time when I killed you on TNT.. I was so surprised.. you were such a good player...
I could go on for much longer, but I really am just going to cut to the chase and end on a happy note;
Bye :D

T

Tiger_087

No!!!
All of the best staff are leaving us! This can't be happening!
Anyways, you were fun to play with, even on other servers outside Blocktopia. But just remember, this isn't goodbye, it is simply: Farewell.