Goodbye

M

Myst

So yeah, this is it. After 10 months of playing and some staffing on these grounds I can finally assure myself that it's time to leave. As ridiculous as that zombie server with its younger players, loose game mechanics and whatnot is, I've made great memories and met many awesome people (too many to list here). TNT was short fun partially because I was afraid it would become another zombie experience with less excitement. And as hypocritical as it may sound (with all my time on zombie), it doesn't take much dedication to become a good player and I also lost motivation to maintain high level playing lately. I'll also be picking up some university maths/physics stuff and worry about the future in general. It had to happen eventually.

Thanks to IntensiK (<3) and many other staff members/players for the great memories.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Apr 13 05:28:47 <ZombieBot> Myst24: oshi it's int
Apr 13 05:29:00 <ZombieBot> IntensiK: You the myst I know?
Apr 13 05:29:03 <ZombieBot> Myst24: yep
Apr 13 05:29:06 <ZombieBot> IntensiK: Good

Good luck in wherever the future may take you, mate. :)

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
I WONT FORGET THIS. IF YOU DO COME BACK IM NOT REFERENCING YOU AGAIN. YOU ARE DEAD TO ME. :( You really arent. I will miss you. You were the best player I've ever seen ;D Drop in when you can.

Reactions: balloon98

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
We understand you and will always keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best, for you. You will be missed and never be forgotten, master!

YellowFlash89

Reaction score
V_V I always thought you were an inspiration to many players including myself on the server and a great member of the community. One of the best players the zombie server will ever see... Thank you and good luck with university!

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I as well as chilling knew you before you were Op and you were great then and now I will miss you its sad to see everyone go I mean Yearly, Drag, FNM, Shande, later, SpEcter1, ZombiePineapple like my god I will miss the times with you on Zombie and TNT (Damn those pistols) so farewell

smelyalata

Reaction score
I haven't known you for longer than a month or two, but those months were fun times c: It's sad to see you go, and you will be missed. You better come visit every now and then though <3 Good luck in school and life, Myst. :-)

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Well, I was late to this.

I remember back when you first started. In 2 months, you had hit some of the highest karma/rep I had ever seen.
Then later you were Trusted with me, and you were the best WoM Catcher we had.
Then you became an Op, around the same time I became inactive, so I can't remember much then :p

Good luck in life Fog.

AvantGarde

Reaction score
Goodbye Myst, the server won't be the same without you.

That being said, we have had many good times in the past and I wish you the best of luck with your schoolwork and all of your future endeavors. <3

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
lol at Mega - :p It was exrtemely fun to have you on server. It was nice to have someone who hides similarly to me.