Goodbye from KingSam and Classic TNT

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I honestly never thought this day would come, really. 0.o no offense to other people of high awesomeness and stuff, but you've always been sorta like the most veteran-y veteran of all of the staff in the back of my head. Even when I started, you were already a HC (Director* bah. tomato tomahto)​
Best of luck with all, and can I just say, boy you did wonders for the community. God bless ya​

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I remember when I first referenced you to be an Operator on the Zombie Server. You had shown so much potential, and it was one of the easiest references I have ever given. A few months later, I saw that you became the Head Controller of TNT. The server and the community have flourished under your leadership, and this thread shows how much you are loved and how much we will miss you. You should be damn proud of the work you've done here. I know that this isn't the end for you; you're going to achieve marvelous things, whether you're here or in the world.

As you leave us, I hope you never forget Blocktopia, and everything you've accomplished and created as a leader!

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
I'm really not sure what to say about this...

You were an amazing Director and an amazing person. I hope you do well in life and I also hope that you won't forget us. Blocktopia sure wouldn't be the same without you.

Adios, oh King of explosions.

Eeveon

Reaction score
All I can really say is that you did a fantastic job as the HC/Director of TNT; and both you and Classic TNT will be missed. Have a good life, KingSam. <3

sniper17

Reaction score
Goodbye Kingsam. I wish you good luck in everything you do in life! Hopefully we will run into each other at some point. It was always a great time playing Classic with you. And I'm very happy that I have met such and incredible person. Thank you for everything you have done.

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
TnT was the most amazing and unique of all Minecraft servers. You should be proud of yourself, and all the staff that you helped choose. Have fun wherever you go, and goodbye.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go when I first actually started to go on TNT I had doubt that it was the unique and well though out servers I had ever seen. It sadly did come to an end but you did what you could. You had always picked great staff members and I mean this when I say it was an honor to have been one of your staff for the fantastic server. I only see the new TNT wars going up.

Good luck on those exams and in life.

GrantaClause

Santa's Evil Twin
Reaction score
Bye, KingSam. There's a lot that I could say, but I think most of it has already been said. Hence, I'll keep it to two short things.

Thank you for everything. It's been a blast!

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
You.

I don't care what walls, policies or systems get in the way, but I will be seeing you again. I've put a lot of friends from my youth behind me, but I don't care how many heartbeats pass, and how many years I age. You, Alkatraz, the TNT staff, are people I will never forget.

This I swear.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
KingSam, you were a great Director. There's so much I could say, but I feel like there's too much, and that you'll be content with you knowing you were a long-standing person that kept TNT really popular and full of life for most of the time (Mojang killed Classic recently). The TNT server couldn't really have been any better, I'm surprised it got no traffic. Have fun in life!

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
All good things come to an end...even the best of them. You've done a wonderful job with TNT, especially overseeing the difficult transition to premium. Thank you for all you've done, and good luck in real life Sam. The community will be a worse place without you. (But now you can count to 100 with me :))

GOODYSMOODY

Reaction score
What a sad moment...I always looked up to you king. Everytime I had a need as a trusted under you, there was no hesitation to fulfill it. No matter what you entertained and maintained every player and staff member on TNT. We will all miss you my leige, and I wish you luck on your future endeavours.