Good Bye

F

Fjm12

Patrick!!! :cry:
It seems as if our once tight-knit ZS family is crumbling apart.
I've always appreciated you as an Operator and I've always looked up to you (Dude, you were such an epic player. You were almost always the last person standing)
Even though I called you basic many time you is complex. Lyke rlly doe. Have fun and continue to be successful in real life. Visit often! I am, and if you don't, I will hunt you down. <3

• Thank You
Reactions: HypeBurst

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
First off... if you're underage please do not click on the spoiler. If you're easily offended by curse words, don't click on the spoiler. If for any reason you do not like any kind of cursing do not click on the spoiler.
Secondly... to HypeBurst, my dearest, darling Hypeburst. The spoiler is for you to click on.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT?!!! YOU'RE JUST GONNA LEAVE ME?!! IS IT ME? I CAN CHANGE!! I need to calm my tits down because, just--- these feels. I--- god dammit!! I'll finish this off when I get home. THIS ISN'T OVER! I'll beg the hell out of you to stay. I'm genuinely upset over this.
Thirdly... Blocktopians, have a nice day. I wish you all well.
xxx

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Well...now that I've stopped pondering this moment, I am ready to type a final goodbye, to a very, very special friend. :)

Hypo, you and I almost always had an awesome and friendly relationship, from the moment we both joined (on the same day, haha.) Although we became closer after my promotion (I am also honoured to be the first Operator you ever met, according to the post you made in the Blocktopia Poll :)) in February of 2012, I knew you a little before this. Ever since then, you've just always been a great person to talk to, and I thank you for this.

I know this sounds extremely corny and clichéd, (I almost considered not posting it), when you tagged me in your thread, I immediately felt, well, sad. Prior to Classic's shut-down, the idea that you'd leave so soon would have made me laugh, however, after the last month's events, I'm not so surprised. Hanging out with you on ZS, the forums, IRC, the whole lot, was awesome. You even speak my language! (What're you having for tea? ;) Inside joke, for those who don't get this). We had awkward times, hilarious times, serious times, but that didn't matter, because you were awesome anyway. (And I have some crack-up logs of you, which I'm keeping, I can assure you). I really do hope you stay on the forums, (even if you only check 'em occasionally).

I have some great logs of us in our signature, (for some reason it wouldn't let me post them on here, because they exceeded 2,500 characters) of us from last year, back when the server still had a stable playerbase.

So long, friend. o/ :)

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
It's really sad to see you go like that! D: Hype, I wished we had more chances to get to know each other better! I still remembered the first time I logged into the server after my two year hiatus, and I thought you were this weird random guy that was really nice, and probably the first person to follow me on the forums. I always thought you were a cool and friendly person ;u; Goodbye /o\

• Thank You

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
WOW JUST WOW
Hype (Patrick) Man where to start this has been one crazy ride and Blocktopia will never be the same without your bright outlook on everything Now I know I haven't known you all that long But remember you from way back when ZS was still flourishing but I know that you are a awesome dude.... Me and Liam and all of Blocktopia are going to miss ya Buddie =(

So Long and good luck with future endeavors

Peace out Blake aka Tommyleej =D

• Thank You

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Wait, you're leaving? No!
Hype, you were an amazing friend and an excellent addition to the staff. You were really funny to be around and you added something special to the zombie server that no-one else could.

Please, keep in touch with me over Skype or something.

• Thank You

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
Hype, it's really sad to see you leave. Ever since I first saw you on zombies I wanted to know you better. Sadly, that didn't happen much, but nevertheless, I'll still miss you. Just promise to come on Steam/Skype from time to time.

Suikae

Dat Typo Queen
Reaction score
Hype, bby pls nu. Dun go. ;-;​
Hype, all those fun times together where we'd make fun of each other and act really strange at times, I'm going to miss them. Just like I'm going to miss you, a lot. You were so fun and energetic, you made me want to be near you all the time because of how fun your personality is. <33 Have fun with life, and hope it treats you well. If it doesn't I'll stab it to death, because bby boi u desurv only da best.​
Does he do it for you?

• Love

storm886

Reaction score
Goodbye Hype! I didn't get to know you as well as the others, but I will miss you just as much. As with all the other cool people's going away threads, I will never forget you Hype, even 20 years down the road from now. Best of luck in your life and I hope to occasionally see you on the forums. Farewell!

• Thank You

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Aw Hype, it seems so long ago now that we staffed together. I really do wish we had gotten to know each other better, for you were a cool guy, and a great person to staff and play beside. Good luck out there Hype, I wish you the best! :)

And stop by to see all of us!

• Thank You

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Hype, in the beginning - we were not really on the same page with everything, we are two different people - and at the end of everything, when it was just you and I on zombies, we realized we actually have a friendship. Zombies was dying, people were leaving, no one was playing - you and I stuck around even if that meant us being the only two on.

I rarely, rarely ever actually say this or let alone post in goodbyes, but I admire your loyalty and dedication to zombies, thanks Hype.

I hope to see you around buddy, goodluck in wherever life takes you. Oh and here is a heart, cos I never gave them to anyone. <3