Good Bye

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
After zombie survival was taken down, I tried to convince myself that I could continue on in Blocktopia playing on premium. Turns out premium is just not for me and I don't find the same enjoyment that I did in zombies.
Without zombies, I couldn't find a home server anymore, all my old friends disbanded into different servers and I felt rather lost in my transition to premium. But i'd rather not talk about the bad times :).

I joined zombie survival 13th of December 2011 and I've been an addict ever since. Day by day I would play constantly for hours that I'm pretty sure the other zombie players talked about my no-life behind my back :p. Hell, one week at the zombie staff meeting, someone announced that I played eight hours average per day for a week. I was embarrassed as fuck :eek:.

But it didn't matter how long I played, I still loved every second of it, zombies was in a class of its own. The game play was excitingly amazingly awesome and the many friends I've meet along the way were just such lovely people. Talking about people I shall list some right now:

Jeff0521 omgoodness, where do I begin? we spent hours and hours talking to each other every day on skype and I can honestly say those were some of my favorite times of Blocktopia. Gurl, I love you, (not in that way ya nasty) and I hope we continue this fantastic friendship for years to come. (Im fucking coming to North Carolina, dont try and stop me) <3

Rose87 I can't believe I had the opportunity to be your friend and continue to be your friend. You are honestly the most loveliest person If meet in my life, (you just beat out Luhv, Darkhender and Elita :p) and every minute I've been in your presence has been unbelievably amazing. Stay amazing <3

theodorre Liam you are just such an inspiration to me its crazy. I believe its fate that we had so much in common. Both from middle of New Zealand, both joined at the same time, both birthdays are at the same time, both amazing <3. I would add more but I already write that message on your profile so go look at that <3

MacTarvish My oldest friend. I love recapping memories of our time playing together on skype. WHO COULD FORGET CRUISER! Talking to you was always a barrel of laughs for me and we can talk more later <3 (I would add more but I already sent you that pm on the forums :p)

digitalmez HOKI HOKI!, Gurl, talking to you on teamspeak. I died multiple times. I never thought someone could be that amazingly compatible with me. I believe that we are like two halves of one whole and we have finally been re-united again. Oh our stories of Gianni, the German shepherd, the screenshot of my swimming, our constant bitching fests. oooo gurl you know how to please me <3

Stubbles, now that i know ur active on the forums- Gurl remember dem times when I was like, begging you to get on teamspeak with me? and you were like ehhh nah. I wanted you on like soooo bad cause I knew that you would easily just brighten my day cause you is like just soooo lovely as a person, I love you just sooooo much <3

I tagged 26 people the others in the next posts

And with that I bid you all farewell. I've had a great time here but its time for it to end :c
If you wish to keep in contact my skype is patrick.kavanagh64 (yeah thats my last name, dont judge me).

Good Bye Blocktopia

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
AwYeshLastOne and x3Ally_Cat You two girls are basically the same person its unbelievable. I know this sint a good bye for you two. Im still gunna pester you on skype, dont you worry about that. You two are just gorgeous like please dont ever change cause u is amazig like really omg we need to skype like soon omg lets do it <3

LizzzyxD Oooo gurl, It was so fun annoying you in shin'ai. I could tell how pissed off you were at me on ts XD. You are my first memory of smp when we took those photos. Oh those photos, they were amazing, too bad I lost them when I wiped my computer because It was being a piece of shit. But gurl anyway, you is cute funny amazing lovely sassy and fun, love ya <3

Suikae Guuuuuuuuuuurl, like omg, why didn't I talk to you earlier. Like Digi and I, we are so compatible its crazy. We would always make fun of eachother in both lava servers which honestly was unbelievably fun (I hope you found it fun too) <3

SmoggyWaffles Like, Guu Man, you is one crazy mutha like honestly, I just wish you didnt stay quiet when i skyped with you that one time. I sat there like mmm dis bitch :m. You are really leaving your footprint in this community and hope the best of luck to you here <3 (love you joshy)

Reactions: AwYeshLastOne

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Toiletprincess Nyan Buddies 4 Lyf!!! Toi-Toi you are so crazily amazingly awesome I dont know where to begin, especially on skype XD. I definitely see why you and Kylieanna are best friends, you are basically the same person, except you were nice to me when Kylie would torture me with a fork :p <3

ansoro2112 and solis22 mmmm you sure you aint the same person? I swear, your brotherly-whateverness makes me feel like im talking to the same person when I skyped with either of you, which was ALOT ongoodness fucking hours I would talk to yo basic asses, always being slightest racist but I knew you two never took to heart, love you two <3

DarkHender Gurl, just Gurl. As I said before you are one of the most loveliest people I know on Blocktopia and always brought a smile to my face when you came on zombies. We never really eachother in the later days and that really saddens me. Love you <3

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
mythelf and namelessgirl You two were like the female versions of ^ but much less basic. Due to our timezones I hardly saw you two to begin with but in the closing days of zombies, you both were like the two people I saw on all the time XD. Stay amazing you two <3

Luhvv and Elita Omg, you two bring back soooooo many memories its absolutely crazy. I grouped you two together because us three were always so tight together in our early days of zombies. I just remember us running off in a triangle off to rid the world of evil. Faithu we can stay in contact cause I have your skype but Elita I need to have a way to contact you boo <3

Chillingworth Goodness me, (im not sure if you want people to know your real name so ill put a fake one instead :p) Edmond, dude, why are you just so cool man? like doe to timezones we hardly saw eachother but when we did, you best believe I was like "Omgoodnessss! Chillybabe is on!" Stay cool broski <3

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
RaneofPane You were always the quiet one that I secretly really loved. You were a great staff on zombies and im surprised you never got to controller at least :eek: Good luck Liam <3

JohnOgozalek omgness you are like chilly, just soo cool I cant begin. I wish we could have been greater friends down the road <3

M_B_H earlier on we didn't really see eye-to-eye, we kinda just ignored eachother but in the end I think we had some sort of friendship I think, a kinda complex one but it was there I think <3 (giving you a heart cause I know you hate it :p)

xXxFruitNinjaxXx Zach, you is crazy doe like honestly. I did miss the large skype call period that you and all the other group would talk in and now I really regret it. We never really skype chatted at all which I was so annoyed about. Hopefully we can skype really soon <3

mariosatr man, those long nights on trivia were crazy doe. We didn';t build this friendship that we have now until really late in our time here which saddens me really. Bro, you is so fun to talk to play with and just be around and I just wished I joined earlier so I could have been your friend back in 2011 <3

namelessgirl

Reaction score
OMG HYPE DON'T GOOOOOO

:( :( :( :( :(

First Fjm, now you...
Hype, you were amazing and funny. I honestly wish that I had gotten to know you a lot better...
But from what I knew of you, you were a very energetic and happy person. You were someone I never had (even when I was just starting out) any problems talking too. You've made me laugh so many times.
(FYI: I still laugh whenever I think of the time I asked you who Lana Del Ray was and you raged quit because I didn't know xD)
Anyway, I wish you luck in your future.
COME VISIT US. IF YOU DON'T, I SWEAR, I WILL START SPAMMING YOUR PAGE SO WHEN YOU DO YOU'LL HAVE 1,000 MESSAGES FROM ME.

Bye Hype :(

• Winner
Reactions: HypeBurst

mythelf

Reaction score
Gosh dangit, another one is going. I will always remember the fun times we had on zombies even though I almost only saw you either way early in the morning for me or really late in the day. You were always one of the people that could brighten my day, and I will miss you a lot. Bye Hype, hope you the best in life.

• Thank You

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hype we had great fun on ZS, and I'll sure as hell miss those times. Wish you luck with your future and hope you some day return.

Didn't mean to rate your post funny btw accidently clicked on the wrong rate :L

• Thank You

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
WARNING! If you are possible to have a seizure or have a record of epilepsy... be careful with opening this spoiler (Its just words) And for some reason theres a spoiler with nothing in it.. oh well.
Nononononononononononononono Hypey :(( But.. but :'(
I guess I still has you on skype.. I just realised that because for the past few days I was like..
WHO TAH HELL IS DIS GAI?
Now i know, I should probably rename you so I remember.. oops.. c:
Atleast i can has talk tey you sometimes and maybe you will visit the forums and servers every so often? :)
Have fun and eat sugar!!
wherever you go remember that alot of us love you here but dont tell anyone I said that K?
Yeahhhhh..
Bye Nyan Buddy..
WAAAAaaaaAaAaaAaaaaaIiiIITttTttttTttT?!
I can't even remember how we became friends..
*Jumps on zombie*
*A wild HypeBurst and Kayla appears!*
*Will you try and capture them?*
*Pokemon battle music*
*HELLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHH*
Yep, that must have been how it went.. any objections?
Now FLY FREE my child and continue to shoot RAINBOWS out of your ass C:
AKA cya, nyan boy :'C

• Winner

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
I remember coming back from my hiatus seeing all the new Ops. I spoke to many, and even uncovered that more -special- friendship you were included in between the staff. However, I knew you were different from them. I could tell by what you said, and you always gave off more a sense of morality veiled by friendliness.

While it probably won't help, HypeBurst, don't leave for such reasons. No offense to the developers, but the game on the server is only a fraction of the fun. Think of it like a broken vase. Everyone who goes there has a shard of the server's enjoyment, and only when everyone's shard is included will the server feel the fullest, the most alive, the enjoyment the thrill!

Working together with the people you've come to know in order to build your lava house, cut down hordes of hunters, and defend your city from invaders is surely more fun than doing any of such things by yourself! Kindness and Friendship are the key to this community, and I'd hope for you not to forget that. (It's why no one ever really leaves)

If you must depart, at least come to the Forums every so often. We'll be here, waiting. ;)

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
I had a few people still copy but didn't paste them oops.
DillonSaysRawr THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME, I swear I had you here then I realised I hadnt pasted it oops. Anyway, Dilly, you, me and Branny lyk omgoodness. I felt like I could be my own sassy self when I was with you two. U guys made in comfortable in my own skin and I love you for it <3

AvantGarde Like omg u is such an inspiration to here like u dont even know doe its cray. We ay have only talked ONCE on ts but omgoodness you is like a barrel of fun and a half its crazy <3

DieLorelei That one time you talked to me on ts like without muting yourself like omg, you heard how crazy i went XD. Im so glad you welcomed me to shin'ai with open arms. you were my favorite operator like really I love you <3

Mevgin Omg I love you just aaaah. You sure the crazy greeting I gave you when you joined GAAAAHAH MEMEVVEYYR !(!(!*!(*!(&* <#<#<#< thats cause I was spazzing out on the key board, I love you <3

Awwwyea all I can say is you is classy as fuck dont ever change <3

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Patrick. I don't even know where to start. You became one of my best friends in this community. All the fun times we had on zombies. Our rivalry with the board. Our long skype calls. It's just been such a great experience to have share all of that with you.
It makes me happy knowing that we will still be talking. No matter what. But for now, thanks for making this experience for me an amazing one. I love you basic. <3

(Taco! Chalupa! Arrrrriiibaaa!!)

• Thank You

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Them double posts.
;)
Anyways, I will make sure to talk to you on skype! I'm going to really miss you. You were one of the last people I would expect to leave, well, before zombie shut down. Now thinking about, I could expect, well, now obviously...
Anyways, we had an amazing time together, and I hope for me more on skype.
:cry:

• Thank You