Good Bye

anshulgamer

Reaction score
You've made me speechless many times... But this one sucks.... I'll just say, you were an awesome Op, person, player and.... vegetable. So sad to see you go ;-;... GL in your life ahead.

• Thank You
Reactions: HypeBurst

Hahaha00000

Reaction score
; . ;

I guess it's good bye then :C
Had a lot of good times with you on ZS hype ! (coughhyoecough)
You've been a GREAT BUDDY

And i remember giving you a birthday present on yo birthday
the big pot of
HONEY
<3

Bye bye pooh bear :)

• Thank You
Reaction score
Well bye hype.

As a fellow New Zealander it is sad to see you go, we could even be related, like biological mothers or something(don't question my physics)
We have kinda hung out and stuff, like that one time you and digitalmez came into teamspeak and started complimenting me and calling me things like 'sexy' (I can't disagree)

It has been fun. Goodbye Hype :(

• Thank You

Vatowski

Reaction score
Blahh just saw this now, sad to see you go hyper. The only relationship we ever had would be that we spoke a couple of times on teamspeak and we played survivor together apart from that we didn't do much together. Even so, I know your a good guy and I wish you the best of luck in your future.

• Thank You

Ssonicmovies

Reaction score
So this is also one of the things that happened while I was gone... And I heard a lot of other people left as well... All I have to say is that you are one of the main people I'll remember from zombie and will never forget all the fun we all had together. I'm not sure if you remember much of our conversations, but all I remember is laughing like FUcfajpafjia. Also sorry, I'm really not good at saying good byes or trying to express how sad it is too see you go. I just wanna let you know that you'll never be forgotten and that I want you to enjoy your life at it's fullest. Farewell, HypeBurst.

• Thank You