[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
maybe both hk and paige are scum and they left me alone to go on an errand together and i was in danger for a while during the night and that effectively roleblocked me but then they came back before i woke up

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
all this voting is good and all but am i still alone in a room because id rather not
what room are you going to?

maybe both hk and paige are scum and they left me alone to go on an errand together and i was in danger for a while during the night and that effectively roleblocked me but then they came back before i woke up
you know you got a letter from me though
and you know hip got one that no one else is confessing to, that my letter to you hinted at
so if I'm mafia I have the same ability as a comedian and that doesn't make sense

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Well one, you couldnt possibly have known I wasn't going to show up
Now you mention it, why is that? Im trying to look back if you explained, but why did you bail on alisha?

Another thing, alisha claimed to be able to look at a corpse and see if the cause of death is different than the night befofe right? Whats the purpose of that? I vibe her as town, just struggling to see how that role comes into play.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
you know you got a letter from me though
and you know hip got one that no one else is confessing to, that my letter to you hinted at
so if I'm mafia I have the same ability as a comedian and that doesn't make sense
you could have the same ability but different alignment and yeah im just throwing out random theories incase this is my last day

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Now you mention it, why is that? Im trying to look back if you explained, but why did you bail on alisha?

Another thing, alisha claimed to be able to look at a corpse and see if the cause of death is different than the night befofe right? Whats the purpose of that? I vibe her as town, just struggling to see how that role comes into play.
maybe there are 2 sources of death - one committed from outside a room and one committed from inside a room

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
My room had 3 people claiming to go there and the basement had only 1. Also I didn't want to spend the night in a room with Alisha. Whats your excuse for not visiting another room when you yourself participated in the 'I will visit room X' questionaire?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
My room had 3 people claiming to go there and the basement had only 1. Also I didn't want to spend the night in a room with Alisha. Whats your excuse for not visiting another room when you yourself participated in the 'I will visit room X' questionaire?
Fair i guess. When my room got dark i figured the odds of me being in a room with a pair was very low and i decided to just go into the kitchen. Perhaps i should have thought it over more.

All i can say for myself for the rest is that i have been trying my best to figure things out the whole game, something i feel notty, who is confirmed preventing players from getting items for the rest of the game and will likely continue to do so if left alive, has not been doing as much. This whole day has been her susping ltin over a quote that probably means nothing, and trying to save her ass by susping me over things i only partly have control over. Could i have played better trying to get a pair, maybe, but it wouldnt have been easy. Can i help it my ability is stronger when im in a room alone (which is quite tricky to even accomplish i feel). No, and again there is 0 proof being alone means instadeath, and i dont think im safe when alone in a room. Is notty an obvious threat, definitely. Even if you think i can kill, me getting lynched wouldnt likely prevent a kill even if i was maf. Lynching notty would def prevent her from stopping more players from getting items (and taking all their items).

Now, if you decide to lynch me, just for the love of god dont forget to get notty tomorow. If you decide go lynch notty, nobody but sessybessy and I go into the downstairs dressing room first and costume room second.

Also comedians should go into rooms with batteries i feel, so hip, please go into a room which gives batteries, not the costume room.

Reactions: sessybessy

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
All i can say for myself for the rest is that i have been trying my best to figure things out the whole game, something i feel notty, who is confirmed preventing players from getting items for the rest of the game and will likely continue to do so if left alive, has not been doing as much. This whole day has been her susping ltin over a quote that probably means nothing, and trying to save her ass by susping me over things i only partly have control over. Could i have played better trying to get a pair, maybe, but it wouldnt have been easy. Can i help it my ability is stronger when im in a room alone (which is quite tricky to even accomplish i feel). No, and again there is 0 proof being alone means instadeath, and i dont think im safe when alone in a room. Is notty an obvious threat, definitely. Even if you think i can kill, me getting lynched wouldnt likely prevent a kill even if i was maf. Lynching notty would def prevent her from stopping more players from getting items (and taking all their items).
I can literally just say that I won't purify anyone they don't agree with and then if it does happen they lynch me, its that easy. That said I should be purifying the Mafia to prevent them from doing something I have no idea what.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm going to go to the library to read a nice book: subject to change because I don't know where anybody else is going and am not going to try and go back and check rn B/c my browser is loading pages slower than if they were sent via Pony Express atm
Also it is nearly midnight.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
It's time to make your choice!

webpaige
Mooglie
Alisha

Either you vote for me because most people agree that my role is more likely Mafia than town and there is 0 evidence of the Mafia actually building something.

Or you vote HK for having mental powers and claiming the role of a town cop that can only work with 2 or less people, but then does not take a singular spec of time or effort to choose the right room and instead choose the one room that had 3 people already claiming to go there.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Either you vote for me because most people agree that my role is more likely Mafia than town and there is 0 evidence of the Mafia actually building something.

Or you vote HK for having mental powers and claiming the role of a town cop that can only work with 2 or less people, but then does not take a singular spec of time or effort to choose the right room and instead choose the one room that had 3 people already claiming to go there.
Don't worry, I think you're both evil!

• Winner
Reactions: Alisha

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
im TORN (hey thats one of my favourite songs!!)
my heart tells me notty is town
and im undecided on hk but feel like lynching a cop claim is a bad idea even if they have 0 results

i would suggest lynching a comedian claim (hey thats me) since theres like 100% a mafia within us 4
i dont think its tim anymore
mafia comedians existing would mean hip claiming first is redundant in terms of making him innocent
it also renders paige's 2 notes useless (assuming alisha and hip were telling the truth)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
my heart tells me notty is town
(as in logic points towards notty being mafia with everything about their role)

however i would suggest mafia has a use for other items as currently we know the town needed:
wire for omni
batteries for the orb of casting
batteries for the totem of light
and '5 of the following items: Cog, Battery, Scrap Metal, Wire' for the traitor tester
paper has been shown to be usable in a general sense by paige, but also the pamphlet suggested a mafia use

the remaining item, the microchip, currently has no use stated (theres still 4 pamphlet pages left to read tho iirc) but ltin's role suggests they might be useful for him (as he was suggested to go to the lighting box where they are the 80% item) however his role might be a coverup as mafia for having a reason to go to the lighting box to get the microchips

theres also the whole 'the key' thing

notty, if mafia, can be manipulated by town to use their ability on targets that we as a group decide (could even be told to target noone i guess if thats a possibility) thus rendering them useless however i would suggest targeting somebody as then it confirms the action was used that night and therefore they cant use other mafia actions (like killing people unless they can use multiple abilities per night)

btw im pretty sure the auditorium is a key part of winning this game as town

also Alisha i never asked but do you still have your flashlight/cue card/pamphlet since along with everyone in my room last night we were given an inventory list where they were listed and if notty purifies all items then surely those would be gone too

killing the flashlight could make notty a delayed killer as well that can only target town but also reveal who is mafia since they could theoretically survive the night making them a 3p i guess (which also fits the general role idea)

idk im TORN

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
however i would suggest mafia has a use for other items as currently we know the town needed:
wire for omni
batteries for the orb of casting
batteries for the totem of light
and '5 of the following items: Cog, Battery, Scrap Metal, Wire' for the traitor tester
paper has been shown to be usable in a general sense by paige, but also the pamphlet suggested a mafia use
to add the pamphlet suggested only batteries were of interest for the engineer and if thats a town role then yet another town use for batteries

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Since tables are nice here is a list of rooms that are currently open (and if they follow the same pattern as previous days we'll likely have 3 rooms closed). Also who claimed to go where tonight:
RoomClaimants
Costume room (80% 1x cog)
Restaurant (80% 2x battery, 1x cog)Hip, Tim
Kitchen (80% 1x scrap metal)Alisha
Basement (80% 1x wire)
Downstairs dressing room (80% 1x cog)Hk, Sessy
Library (80% 1x paper)Ltin

Paige and Oog have yet to choose a room. I'll take Hk's spot once hes lynched.