[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Try and check out the first post I made today and you'll find I still don't know my role name. I have no need to correct 'misinformation' since calling me a purifier is probably the easiest and most logical way to refer to my claim for now.
Thanks for clarifying that, however the role name Purifier still is misdirection intentionally or unintentionally
How is the focus being kept away from me when every post you make is about me. You're not being scapegoated you're rightfully being accused for not claiming under the pretense of 'it'd be bad for the town!!!' as if you are a cop claim which in itself makes not much sense because why would the Mafia/darknessTM not kill anyone who claims they are so important?
There's no way for me to actually escape alive this scenario because of that point. If I claim then scum know how to deal with me, If I don't then maybe they won't know how to counter me.

I'm planning for my eventual death anyway, and keeping my claim secret to the end is the only way I see that I can have a chance of getting what I need out there.
Yeah you think there would be right? Like going into the kitchen tonight or something?
Mind explaining this?
??? for now, going to be survivalist when I gobble up Omni's corpse and steal his flashlight.
monster

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
It is not the fault of myself for the focus on me not claiming. I gave a straightforward answer and was content at leaving it at that but Notty, TWG, and stranger kept putting focus on me anyway.

If this was a vanilla game and you go hunting for our classic Cop and Doctor roles, you get them killed because you are the ones putting the 'nightkill this guy' target on their back.

• Agree
Reactions: Ltin

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
And if you believe I am mafia then not claiming is a death warrant for them too, mafia would just fakeclaim but I cannot verify any of that so use your best judgement.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Besides it's natural when doing a massclaim that everyone claims.
Did I miss something? Since when were we mass claiming?
I know that you are smart enough to know this already, so it kinda weirds me out for this very random statement. It's almost as if you also have something you want to hide.
Who is the you here?

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying that, however the role name Purifier still is misdirection intentionally or unintentionally
It really isn't you're just making out out to be more than it is

Mind explaining this?
I feel compelled to go to the kitchen tonight and I'm assuming I'll learn my role name there.

also this is not a massclaim wtf
If it isn't a massclaim then name 3 people who have yet to claim

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I do think that TWG/Moog/Notty are being a bit pushy towards Alisha but this reaction to questioning does kinda make me push towards the side of her maybe being Mafia or 3P, judging by the word choice used when questioned about her role.
If I claim then scum know how to deal with me, If I don't then maybe they won't know how to counter me.
Does this mean that your role can counteract scum in some sense? Does this mean that lynching Alisha would be a bad idea?

Idk I‘m on the fence about lynching Alisha at this point. Some parts of her replies seem very town whilst others seem very Mafia, that’s just my read on her ?‍♀ The deadline is coming scarily close so idk if we’re all being blinded by the limited time and just attacking the first person who reacts, we need to properly discuss who we are going to send out before it’s too late, sorry if that sounds scummy but I don’t fancy trying to survive another night without sending someone on stage because by what ‘the voice’ has said then not sending someone out has dire consequences.

I’m very curious to see what happens when someone is sent up onto stage though... maybe Alisha’s role can counteract a lynch idk?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
If it isn't a massclaim then name 3 people who have yet to claim
Nobody ever formally declared a massclaim, every single person made their own choices with giving up information.
Does this mean that your role can counteract scum in some sense? Does this mean that lynching Alisha would be a bad idea?
Can't elaborate on this
But you're not a cop or doctor or anything of the sorts
You're getting power roles killed because your insistence on getting your way is attracting the spotlight to them. You came to me demanding a claim and refused to take no for an answer. The point was not about the role I may be.
Maybe they have the ability to not make the judges laugh, or they have the ability to write something on a note and have someone else being sent on stage.
Nice fearmongering!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Nobody ever formally declared a massclaim, every single person made their own choices with giving up information.
This is a formal decleration of a massclaim happening right now be there or be lynched.

Nice fearmongering!
Same goes for all posts you've made today I'm just theorizingTM

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
what if we all have the same role right now, including the same alignment (town) and win condition
but when we get to read the pamphlet tonight, the hidden part of our roles unlock and tell us the backstory of a character from a previous version which we follow in the footsteps of, and if this character was mafia then we become mafia
IDK im confused dont judge me
I agreed with this at the time bc no one had claimed yet and I was actively considering at the time that this could be a bastard setup of some sort.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ok, sure no one ever said "This is a massclaim" but enough people have claimed that it might as well be.
I don't agree with a massclaim.
This is a formal decleration of a massclaim happening right now be there or be lynched.
Still not happening, I vote against this and will not cooperate even if it gets me put on the stage. I don't trust you enough and you only said that out of spite and not as a part of a genuine game plan to save the day.
Same goes for all posts you've made today I'm just theorizingTM
Keep doing that then.

I'd rather be actively lynched so everybody here is forced to make a decision and see how the reads truly are than go out unceremoniously in the night. If I'm not convincing enough, then that's my own fault. If anyone has to vote me then at least you will be confronting how this lynch happened as a lynch divided like this is going to help in the long run anyway.

vote Nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Still not happening, I vote against this and will not cooperate even if it gets me put on the stage. I don't trust you enough and you only said that out of spite and not as a part of a genuine game plan to save the day.
Not cooperating with the town sure is a way to help us all. But sure go ahead and vote the 1 person whose action is practically confirmed I can see your alterior motives from a mile away

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Not cooperating with the town sure is a way to help us all. But sure go ahead and vote the 1 person whose action is practically confirmed I can see your alterior motives from a mile away
You act like your alignment is confirmed yet nobody seems to question that your ability can skew toward harming town. From what we do know, Omni would have been harmed by you, so your ability does not indicate your alignment. You of all people would know this from your time as the friendly neighborhood arsonist.