[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Stranger should be ashamed

Ugh okay fine

I hand out 'penalties for potential rule infractions'
Which apparently somehow translates to, me visiting someone each night to learn their alignment

If I die tonight Im blaming you guys for the rest of my life
well its gonna be a very short time you're blaming us

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
No, but inactives should

Ugh okay fine

Which apparently somehow translates to, me visiting someone each night to learn their alignment

So you claim to be a cop and then you don't investigate someone? What

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Ugh okay fine

Cop claim; wait for ccs.

Info from D0 check?

Boooo

Reaction score
Cop claim w/no check to speak of. NAGL.

There are ~5 players that can toss up an inactivity argument and I don't see you in that group.
If I was scum I'd just make something up at I'd know who the mafia actually was

I don't even understand the last part but regardless whether or not you think it's a fair point the truth is is that I just wasn't online

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
first off something i wanted to say yesterday but deadline

to oog:

by only considering from your pov im saying basically you made an assumption -> i pointed out there are other possibilities so asked why you made that specific assumption -> you pointed out assumptions again to explain your assumption that failed to consider my pov about those other possibilities = you were failing to consider my pov when defending your pov

also i can 100% see this being a setup by inf since tim gave me that dislike rating so thats motive to kill him and then he was gonna bring this up later
but then why setup boo unless this was a fake frame so people thought boo was being framed and so is innocent when theyre mafia??
so you think I killed tim to frame you, then setup a fake frame of boo and hoped that tomorrow I could convince people the boo thing was fake and it was really you who visited him

how would I even have convinced people of that!

also if this was host made these names would 100% have the numbers infront of them
its 100000000000000000000000% a setup by inf (except i think inf would get the numbers infront of them maybe hes slacking)
id also use a full stop at the end lets be real

then again what else could it be used for since the first time you use it, the format of the message is revealed and so it can be obviously be called out as fake
what does this mean
my reasons for thinking its fake:
- feelings
- the fact i was with tim that night too and tim was the tracker which means this was a weak watcher (i guess i can see it being a design choice of watcher having broadcasted results for the cost of full results or something) or faked
- tbh i think the car numbers should have been used here in reflection, since the race director was 'talking' (listening, i guess) to notty and alisha rather than looking at their cars when ltin's message about them being under investigation said car numbers [number] (3 letter name) rather than just (name)
- fullstop maybe?
- 'spent the pitstop' feels like a weird choice of words
- the fact it says 'reporting from the broadcast booth:' and then the 2 lines around the message
i agree with these reasons for it being faked too
i mean if it was me id word it:
Cars number 31 (BOO) and 27 (TIM) spent the night together.
or something
also since when was the night called pitstop
notty called it pitstop earlier day 0 ?

Sounds to me exactly how one would word a system message for watcher results though? I agree it could be broadcasted but it could very well just be public watcher results
and this weird ignoring of the lack of full stop/weird wording of 'spent the pitstop'/lack of explaining how broadcast + oog's claim could simultaneously exist makes me think notty has a specific reason to say they think this broadcast is real!

The thing about it being fake means that either it was a lucky guess that Boo would visit Tim, or the faker already knew they'd visit.
why does boo have actually needed to have visited tim in order for this to be fake?

same question as above
I did consider that possibility and attempted to bait Skele into outing if they weren't town aligned. He didn't take the bait, which is also why I'm townreading him.
why would you townread him for not taking a bait to out his role, if he's maf why wouldnt he be careful not to out himself too

You're town reading him because he didn't take a bait? This doesn't make much sense to me scum can recognize bait too and are more willing to do so because they're always looking for it
agree
ok maybe notty's onto something

vote Booo

claim or die
this seems like a bizarre response considering what happened to you in comedy club
Probably town. They offered to claim and I told them I wasn't going to claim myself since I didn't trust them but they could feel free to. Then they claimed and I believe their claim because it is pretty believable.

I agree with this, knowing their role and the action they've claimed to be doing tonight they should not be one of the first to claim.
alisha claiming to you after sussing you day 0 makes 0 sense to me so this is confusing

Alisha why did you claim

anyways notty prob made the fake thing + alisha pushing for boo to claim despite what happened to her on comedy club + claiming to notty??? also despite what happened on comedy club with her claiming to hk in night chat + also her reads of notty day 0 this game is ???

also im not ok with a massclaim yet

Reactions: Boooo

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
anyways notty prob made the fake thing + alisha pushing for boo to claim despite what happened to her on comedy club + claiming to notty??? also despite what happened on comedy club with her claiming to hk in night chat + also her reads of notty day 0 this game is ???
I didn't though. I would of also used a fullstop obviously