[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If you're looking for why I haven't been active I honestly have nothing for you, I just didn't feel like playing

As far as not putting in a night action, I didn't check the forum and came on today because I thought it might still be night time

I definitely didn't visit anyone last night, which surely can't be that hard to believe as I haven't even been active

Perhaps its possible theres a framing role or something? Because i never even checked the forum until today
Very easy to lie about this tbh. Activity is NAI so I don't know why you're stressing it.

No i am not going to claim until I have to, and furthermore shame on your for fishing for one- I hate when people do that
Except Stranger isn't fishing; there's a massclaim push. Oog started it, if anything you would sus them here by that logic

Boooo

Reaction score
Their vote on HK yesterday came out of nowhere and felt completely off. Also they had been acting exactly like they did the previous time they were scum, which I felt when they accused Hip of things without basis again
I just vibed hip, I didn't accuse or push them like I did as mafia

ok maybe notty's onto something

vote Booo

claim or die
I don't like claiming :/

ya that was a weird response by boo but i still believe the situation but tbh i want a claim i can see them being an evil 3p whos been framed

+ we're massclaiming anyway so might as well claim
I don't like claiming unless I'm about to die I've claimed too early without really having pressure (I freaked out) before and it ending up getting me killed pretty early in the game

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
im willing to go first to kick things off but sure
i assume we're not doing role names/are just paraphrasing them
idk this isnt one of my setups but maybe RID caught on, only one death and nobody claimed so there's a slim chance

yeah let's just have similar names to our real ones

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Want to see Boo/Hip/Skel up in the order, alongside the inactives/lurkers. Boo first imo b/c lingering D0 questions and this current pushback. Want Skel so I can get a good take on what Stranger is talking about.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Inf/Oog after those three or intermixed in that order.

Nottykitten where are you on Alisha rn?
Probably town. They offered to claim and I told them I wasn't going to claim myself since I didn't trust them but they could feel free to. Then they claimed and I believe their claim because it is pretty believable.

i call claiming last
I agree with this, knowing their role and the action they've claimed to be doing tonight they should not be one of the first to claim.

Boooo

Reaction score
also i think boo should go first just for trying to shame stranger
Stranger should be ashamed

Want to see Boo/Hip/Skel up in the order, alongside the inactives/lurkers. Boo first imo b/c lingering D0 questions and this current pushback. Want Skel so I can get a good take on what Stranger is talking about.
Ugh okay fine

I hand out 'penalties for potential rule infractions'
Which apparently somehow translates to, me visiting someone each night to learn their alignment

If I die tonight Im blaming you guys for the rest of my life

• Winner
Reactions: Alisha