[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
just strong townie vibes, altho you asking me about this feels a little bit suspicious, probs since youre only asking about yourself not alisha so it feels a bit like its not coming from genuinely wanting to know where my strong townreads are coming from but moreso feeling like you need to not accept a strong townread on *you* specifically if you don't want to look suspicious (thats the thought that came to my mind when i read it at least)
I couldn't remember the other person you had a strong townread on, I planned to have that as a follow up question. So your answer is nothing more than vibes?
also im disliking this post since you disliked one of mine and its my least favourite rating and im petty
I only dislike posts that are rude.
and then the age old question of balance vs creative third parties debate rears its ugly head again
i mean creative third parties are fine its just that there were 5 of them i think
I don't think the setup was necessarily unbalanced. It relied on the fact that it was a closed setup. I'm not going to to off on a tangent about it because this isn't the place for that, but let it be known that I believe in the balance of my setup!

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I don't think the setup was necessarily unbalanced. It relied on the fact that it was a closed setup. I'm not going to to off on a tangent about it because this isn't the place for that, but let it be known that I believe in the balance of my setup!
i liked it

i wish i could have played too lol

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I couldn't remember the other person you had a strong townread on, I planned to have that as a follow up question. So your answer is nothing more than vibes?
(yeah pretty much, you just seem super reasonable, no nerves, no fear to stick your neck out like with your opinion on being in mars' corner, and most of all the way your posts are written when youre being reasonable and giving your opinions just feels really townie)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
667 and 671 happen after Skel/Hk both jump in after being voted, imo was a quick excuse in context. Both players got a vote and on cue appeared right afterwards = they were watching the thread and didn't want to jump in. They're still frozen out of the thread atm.
moreso than being frozen scum i think for hk he just didnt have anything to say until he saw you took issue with his silence so spoke up (its not unusual for hk to be kinda quiet day 0)

for skele i dont think theres any chance hes active enough to be secretly keeping up but just not wanting to say anything and then seeing you vote and say something out of panic for that, hes barely online so imo that explains his silence better than anything else

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
moreso than being frozen scum i think for hk he just didnt have anything to say until he saw you took issue with his silence so spoke up (its not unusual for hk to be kinda quiet day 0)
(+ hk is far from being new to mafia so i dont think hed even experience feeling frozen scum, at least not to the extent that he'd not want to say anything until he was voted)