[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean, I'm basically in a corner now where I have to call out everyone who meme's, explain why, or do nothing at all. I'm not sure what else I can argue here. If there's something I have to clarify then fine.

Skel and their posting pinged me, so I called it out. I dunno what more I can offer on that? And their vote is basically a weak bandwagon OMGUS and I don't like how comfortable this lynch is being passed as.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I mean, I'm basically in a corner now where I have to call out everyone who meme's, explain why, or do nothing at all. I'm not sure what else I can argue here. If there's something I have to clarify then fine.

Skel and their posting pinged me, so I called it out. I dunno what more I can offer on that? And their vote is basically a weak bandwagon OMGUS and I don't like how comfortable this lynch is being passed as.
fwiw i agree on the skele thing so now i have to determine if you or inf is more correct on your reads

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is very concerning...

My vibes on Duffie are mafia or third party. They seem to be not posting enough, and their intentions feel a little too swayed...

Her aura feels lightish red to me, too.
Yeah, it really would be nice if Duffie would post some more or at least give some of her opinions. Do you think I should vote her until she does so?

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
As someone who hasn't played with you before, do tell.
Day Zero has nothing but baseless claims, so I attempted to make conversation. I have a habit of using grammar when I'm uding a keyboard, and I got called out for it, with our likely known chaotic third party roles.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Day Zero has nothing but baseless claims, so I attempted to make conversation. I have a habit of using grammar when I'm uding a keyboard, and I got called out for it, with our likely known chaotic third party roles.
you are the second person to mention chaotic third party roles

therefore

there are chaotic third party roles

Y/N?

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
But, I thought we were Team Banana..? ?
Thats true...team banana teammates 4eva! ❤
Day Zero has nothing but baseless claims, so I attempted to make conversation. I have a habit of using grammar when I'm using a keyboard, and I got called out for it, with our likely known chaotic third party roles.
Thank you, that explains a lot. :)