TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
MapName: Fryststein[TAG]
Author: theWeakGuy48
Kits: Superman, Infected, Killer, Scavenger, Runner
Notes: /Warp Aodmap in flatland then you gets under the map. This is a [TAG] map With chests. Because its [TAG] I dont have normal stuff in the chests. The stuff I have in the chests is: Snowballs, Slowness potions(like 3 in the map), Cobweb, Food and unusefull stuff. The human kit start with nothing. The humans can easy gets food because its food in allmost every chests. I want to make the map like, if you are hunter and kill a guy, the guy wont drop the stuff or that the guy keep the stuff. The hunter kit have wooden sword because then they can destroy the cobweb that the survivors have placed out. The map isnt that big but I think its good enought for play [TAG]. The Hunters cant place anything, they only can break Cobweb. The Survivors cannot break anything, they only can Placee cobweb. The leader hunter get snowballs becaus then he can knock the Survivors off if they just camps and shoots snowballs. The juggernaut kit "superman" gets alot of stuff because its hard to be the last or one of the last, when you die in one hit.
Screenshots:

Code:
MapName: Fryststein[TAG]
Author: theWeakGuy48
BuildTime: 110secs(1min and 50secs)
GameTime:  330secs(5mins and 30secs)
WorldTime: Normal
SpawnProtectTime: ?
WorldWeather: sun
Team0:
  SpawnType:
  SpawnLocation:
    ==: Vector
    x:  - 1046
    y:  20
    z:  - 1224
  ChooseKit: no
  OneKitPerRound: no
  KitResetTime: ?
  BoxChance: ?
Team1:
  SpawnType:
  SpawnLocation:
    y:  20
  ChooseKit:
Centre:
    y:  32
WorldSize: 85
SkyLimit: 45
ResetInventory:
CanUseLocate:
SurvivorRestrictedPlaceAll:false
SurvivorRestrictedBreakAll: true
HunterRestrictedPlaceAll: true
HunterRestrictedBreakAll: false
MysteryBoxChance: ?
SurvivorRestrictedPlace:
- ICE
- OBSIDIAN
- WOOL
HunterRestrictedBreak
- COBBLESTONE
- STONE
- ICE
- SNOWBLOCK
- NETHERBRICK
- COALBLOCK
- BRICK
- SPRUCELOG
- COBBLESTONE_SLAB
- GLOWSTONE
- COBBLESTONE_STAIR
- COBBLESTONE_FENCE
- BEACON
- GLASS
- STONESLAB
- MOSSY_STONEBRICK
- MOSSY_COBBLESTONE
- WOOD_STAIR
- CHEST
- STONEBRICK_SLAB
- STONEBRICK_STAIR
- IRONBARS
- TRAPDOOR
Kits:
LeaderHunter:
Killer:
- WOODEN_SWORD
- ROTTEN_FLESH
- POTION[URL='http://www.minecraftinfo.com/idlist.htm#id373_8226'][U][COLOR=#0066cc]373:8226[/COLOR][/U][/URL]
- SNOWBALLS|4
Hunter:
Infected:
- WOODEN_SWORD
- ROTTEN_FLESH
Survivors:
Runner:
(nothing)
Scavenger:
(nothing)
Juggernaut:
SuperMan:
- DIAMOND_HELMET
- COBWEB|32
- SNOWBALLS|64
- SNOWBALLS|64
- POTION[URL='http://www.minecraftinfo.com/idlist.htm#id373_16458']
[U][COLOR=#0066cc]373:16458[/COLOR][/U][/URL]|4
- MILK|3
- ENDERPEARL|2
Effects:
Hunter:
Starting:
- INCREASE_DAMAGE|1000|10
Survivor:
Starting:
- INCREASE_DAMAGE|1000|10
- SPEED|800|1
[code/]
Im sorry I am bad at input files. I dont know how to do no falldamage that the humans start with speed II. D:
Can someone help me?
EDIT: I have now done no falldamage and speed to the humans. Please tell me if this is wrong.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
The map looks amazing. I like the theme of the map. There's no problem with the kits. The only think I'm aware of is that maybe humans should have Speed II, I don't know if the humans already have Speed II or something, but just in case they should have Speed. Therefore I'm going with a +1.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The map looks amazing. I like the theme of the map. There's no problem with the kits. The only think I'm aware of is that maybe humans should have Speed II, I don't know if the humans already have Speed II or something, but just in case they should have Speed. Therefore I'm going with a +1.
The humans start with Speed II but I dont know how to do that in the imput file S:

EDIT: I have now done it, please tell me if it's wrong

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
The kit's and map look fine. Look's like the config file might need some work. Then I would suggest lowering the build and game time. Maybe more like 45 second build time, then 210 second survive time? Other then that +1

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I wanted he survivors to get time too take stuff from chests thats why I have 1min and 50secs but if the map just have 210(3mins and 30secs) it will be an easy survive round. Because the survivors get stuff that they can use. But I am agreed that it is maybe too long game time

Reaction score
Sorry for the late response! This map looks neat but I'd like it if there were more block types like stonebricks or mossy cobblestone and in the screenshots, I only see four chests near the spot that I think is spawn, are there more chests in spots that aren't visible in the pictures? For now I have to go with a 0 because of the lack of chests that contain the most important thing that is needed to survive and the blocks aren't a big problem for me but it would make the map look nice :).

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This map looks neat but I'd like it if there were more block types like stonebricks or mossy cobblestone
I wanted to have the stone like a mountain. First when I made it I had only normal stone, but was very boring so I added cobble and liked it. In my opinion this isnt a problem.
In this map I have tons of chests that isnt showed in the screenies.

Reaction score
This map looks neat but I'd like it if there were more block types like stonebricks or mossy cobblestone
I wanted to have the stone like a mountain. First when I made it I had only normal stone, but was very boring so I added cobble and liked it. In my opinion this isnt a problem.
In this map I have tons of chests that isnt showed in the screenies.
Ah okay then I will give you a +1 for you map :).

Status
Not open for further replies.