First game you remember playing

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Big Bird's Egg catch on the Atari...​
...ohgod do I feel old. But yeah, my family hadn't owned another console until we bought a Wii a few years ago.​

twangfizz

^ Pretend this is a capital
Reaction score
Crash bandicoot for me too! :D I still have that disk and it looks like someone took a rotary sander to the shiny side.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
Hmmm, The first I remember was a looney tunes game, sheep dog and wolf? I think it was called that. First console game would be mario cart 64 on a friends N64. First console game that I owned would be pokemon gold on my lime green gameboy colour that my neighbors gave me.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Tetris and variation of Snake, on some cheap gaming console.

When I got used Amiga, I was playing games like Lemmings 2: The Tribes, or Lode Runner (yes I was spleefing and I didn't knew about it - diggin' holes under enemies since forever)

AotsFTW

Reaction score
I thought you children played Leapster dammit... Y'know, the big-ass rounded rectangle with that frog? Educational? That's where I learnt to make cubes and distinguish red from blue damnit.

Also, Gameboy = Legend of Zelda, Oracle of Seasons and also Ruby Red.
PC = Runescape, which I started playing at age 7.
Gamecube = MarioKart Double-Dash.
N64 = Super Smash Bros., Silicon Valley, and Lego Racers of fucking course. That Lego racing game is the best racing game there was, there is, and there ever will be.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I'm only gonna do my computet multiplayer gaming bit, since I'v...e been playing console since about '04/'05 ish:

Club Penguin was the first, played that for about 2 years starting in about '08. Quit cause it got boring.

ToonTown online was my next fave, played that for another 2 years starting in '10. Quit caused of boredom again.

Started MineCraft about... December 9, 2011. I went on this little classic server called "Blocktopia Zombie Survival". Whatever happened to it...

Aaand started playing TF2 a month or 2 ago. HATS YAY